28|Little Nympho

• Vidyut • 

Esha's almond eyes are the most alluring ones I ever saw. It's as black as coal with a hinge of mocha unfurled like roots beneath and around the edges of those tempting black pools. And when she's turned on and desire clouds her like now, the mocha brown, same as the color of her hair, spreads like a wildfire suppressing the black with its supremacy, burns like flames that has the mastery to mist the moment, the honey gold flares in its beauty enticing the world.

For a moment I think I am her world.

Because she looks at me like that, like her life depends on me, I'm the reason she sees daylight, I'm the reason for her night's peaceful sleep. And it entices me towards her more than ever as if I'm not already deep down for her.

"Esha," I mumble in her ears, my eyes not daring to look beneath her neck even when my actions are the sole reason she lays stretched out like a masterpiece of an art ready for my inspection in nothing but her black lace bra and undies.

The thought itself constraints my heart, pumps it hard and leaves me breathless. The intensity of the feeling leaves me numb for a moment before the wave rushes back and takes me away to a world eluded by anything else but her.

Talking about the tightness between my legs feels useless at this point. Because I've had way more than the healthy number of hard-ons since I've known her in close levels. She leaves me painfully breathless, and it's not just my heart that's in pain, majority of the time it's my solid hard member too.

"Vid." she mumbles back as breathlessly as me if not more, her trembling fingers frame my jaws, and she blows out a breath. "Do you feel it?"

"What?" comes naturally out of my mouth, my head too dazed to think of anything to provide an answer.

I brush the tip of my nose against the soft curve of her swan-like neck and inhale a breath of her scent. It's soft like her, a mix of soft flowers and sunshine, just like her. I never knew sunshine could be smelt, but here I am growing addicted to it.

Her soft hand clumsily slides under my robe's neck from behind and she flats her palm against my back, desperate for skin, akin to me.

"The heat Vidyut." She whispers like it's a secret, our secret. "The heat around us, our bodies, do you feel it?"

Ooh, sweetheart if you had the idea of heat I behold just at the thought of you, you'd stay miles away from me.

My lips tug at a corner. I brush the smug smile against her collarbone and that makes her sweet neck arch back in reflex, her fingers dig into my skin. The sting spreads slowly but surely sweetly around where she must have left a mark. I love those marks.

Placing one last kiss against her soft spot in a silly hope to subside the hardness of my member, I pull away from her neck and watch her as her face twists in frisson.

Aah, what a sight. She's so responsive that even her sight could undo me right now.

"Where do you feel hot, Esha?" I gently brush off her silky tresses from her beautiful face.

Her eyes shoot back open, the brown immensely smoldered over the black almost hiding it away. Her turned on eyes are going to be my newest weakness and that's not even up for further discussion.

"Everywhere." she's so breathless I'd almost miss her words if I weren't this close to her.

I pull her swollen lower lip between mine for a sloppy nibble. She reciprocates quickly. Our saliva mixes as one when tongue sweeps across each other's, and her soft palms navigates my face's structure like trying to learn them with closed eyes.