20| Shaadi Mubarak

18 December

• Author •

The sky dazzled in the shades of beaming sunlight. The hues of bright gold expose themselves to the world, lighting the dark corners of nature, brightening the shadowed parts of one's life, enriching the glow and the radiance of their beautiful day, and promising a fulfilling future to the bride and groom.

The palace of aristocracy that spread across the vast majority of land and the lake, shimmered proudly as the golden rays cast on their ivory body, made them shine like the diyas lit on a Diwali night, and along with it glimmered the free floats of the river Pancholi that surrounded the single side of the proud property. There was an enhanced beauty unlike any other day in this Jahan palace hotel today, like the palace was back in the hands of royals to relish and realm in the joy of auspicious festivity, togetherness it waved a tale of forever to two of the gentlest souls.

The regal red decor of fresh flowers and lightened traditional chandelier that embodied the white flawless walls and ceiling inside the palace captivated the eyes of the guests like an enchantress. The decorations like any other day were on par, hands down to the hard-working couple, family, and the wonderful team. There was nothing that was left unturned to make this union look like a fairytale moment.

The presence of the three most powerful royal families of the state only made the environment even grant and royale. The entitled Raghuvanshis, Rathores and Shekhawats were invited to the pehra ceremony of the couple given to their close and age-long business association.

The bride's father and the groom's grandparents seemed engaged with them as they arrived at the venue.

Anirudh made himself responsible for escorting and hosting the Raghuvanshi family, especially given the very well-known foul and stern behavior of the head of their house, Crown Prince Viraj, towards any inconvenience at his front. The family was of six, three successful brothers and each of their elegant wives. A beautiful family with a proud name and bond.

Viraj and his wife, Yuvika settled elegantly with pride in the front row sipping on the welcome drink. His younger brother, Shivaansh and his wife, Avyanna seemed to be busy in their own little kindle of talks as they took their seats. Whereas the youngest one among them, Rivaan, the sensational singer whom the youth drooled over for his lyrics and looks, was still stuck happily among the people who crowded them. The man seemed to love the attention, however, his newly wedded wife, Meher, had a long face seeing the way girls looked at him. How could they, even after knowing he was married?! Fangirls are crazy!

On behalf of Shekhawat and Rathore attended the Crown Prince of Ratangarh, Samved Singh Rathore and his future wife, also the heiress in line of the Rajput's, Lavanya Shekhawat Rajput. They appeared as alluring as always, a power couple all and all. They didn't speak much, just a smile they'd mastered, shoulders and chin high and that was truly all it was needed to elude what they were.

Looking at all the dreamy happenings in the venue: right out of a fairytale, the girls awed twirling slowly, looking around in astonishment.

That was the moment for this man. His wife wanted to have a royal wedding, now she'd have an actual one with royals surrounding them.

What more could a girl ask for, honestly?

"Just like a princess!" Nayantara whispered in awe, her eyes struck on her best friend's reflection in the mirror as she settled her veil.

Truth to be accepted as it is, Esha looked no less than one. The regal red lehenga she wore was an elegant piece from the Ayraah Nastaar collection.  A magnificent blend of traditional and contemporary styles with intricate embroidery, delicate beadwork, dazzling embellishments all over the raw red silk, and rich colors creating a mesmerizing visual feast. The flowing silhouette and the intricate details make it a truly breathtaking ensemble along with the sweetheart neckline of the blouse perfectly curving her neck and cleavage, hugging her body like a second skin. The net dupatta with a few beads scattered draped gracefully around her, falling free from her right shoulder.