07|By the streets

-AUTHOR'S POV-

The auto Esha waved at, stopped right in front of them outside the station. Few minutes ago they'd made their way out and Vidyut, like a lost puppy with little knowledge about the place, had followed the lady in silence.

The silence was kept until she hired the auto asking, "Dagdusheth mandir jayegey?" (Will you go to Dagdusheth temple.)

"Ji." The auto driver replied with a nod. (Yes.)

"Auto se jana hai?" Vidyut asked, sounding unsure. (We should go by the auto?) 

"Haa." Esha nodded. "Bus se ja sakthe hai lekin abhi, you won't get a seat. Aur cab milna bhi mushkil hai." She educated. (You can go by bus but now yo won't get a seat and getting a cab right now is also hard.)

"Ooh." He nodded in understanding.

"Jana hai?" The driver asked, sounding irritated for no reason. (Want to go?)

"Ji." Esha replied before looking back at him. "Nahi jana?"(Yes.) (Don't want to?)

"Jathe hai." He agreed, leaving a sigh and preparing for the rest. (Let's go)

Or rather the worst?

Because a moment later Esha settled in and left the space for him to enter. He took a breath, looked around, straightened his shirt and then bent on his hips to fit himself inside the small three wheeler vehicle.

It all took just one second for him to shut his eyes, part his lips and leave a soft shrink in pain feeling the hard roof hit his head.

"Ouch."

A failed attempt to enter the rikshaw that was way too small for him.

Esha, who'd witnessed it had her eyes wide in shock, a gasp aloud her parted lips and second later totally in contrast to it, a laugh erupted out of her like banshee seeing his expression and just remembering the scene. He'd just hit his crown against the little roof of the rikshaw while settling beside her on the seat and that was cute would be an understatement.

Vidyut, still rubbing the hurt crown of his, gave her a narrowed gaze as she snickered trying hard not to laugh again.

"Sorry," she murmured, pressing her lips tightly against each other to stop bursting in a fit of laughter yet again.

Hiding his own smile that's ready to bloom, seeing her smile and expression he looked away.

Feeling guilty about his situation which mostly is because of her, she scooted closer covering the little space between them, stretched her arm out getting his attention back on her and gently caressed his crown.

Taken aback, Vidyut softly blinks at her. He hadn't expected her to do this, at all. Moreover he didn't expect his breath to go still, and heart to stop pumping just feeling her close to him.

But he had to admit, her close up was becoming another of his weaknesses along with her bindi and nose ring.

And now, the softness of her hand, gently rubbing against his crown was one too.

"Is it hurting that bad?" She murmured, her thumb gently brushing against his skin.

She has no idea how she's still breathing and is her heart is still beating, because the moment his strong, masculine and rich spicy collegen's scent aired into her nostrils she'd lost it.

"I'm fine." Vidyut said gently, assuring her, his eyes not looking away from her dark black ones just like her's.

Blinking seemed like a sin.