00| Aesthetics & Introduction

Characters

•°•°•

-• Esha Mehta •-

-• Esha Mehta •-

''𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒, ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒."

-• Vidyut Mahajan •-

"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔."

______

•°•°•°•

-• Introduction •-

Esha Mehta, had everything in her life- or atleast the materialistic things that money could provide. A luxurious lifestyle, wardrobe filled with high-end designer wears, a trust fund she could relay on until her last breath and a name that had fame.

A dreamlife, right?

Wrong.

Sure, for the outer world she never lacked anything. However in her life she lacked many things. Things or rather emotions the black credit cards she held never bought her.

Twenty-three years of living a life with no love, care or affection- one day she decides to change that. To fight her own misery, she starts afresh.  Wanting everything - love, care, partner, affection- life had to offer anyone.

But even before she could sign up the tinder she downloaded and get on her plan, came a proposal like a bomb.

Doom!

Her father, who never showed any interest in her life until then, has found a groom for her!

Vidyut Mahajan, the twenty-seven year old CEO of state's leading multinational company, the direct heir to Mahajan empire. Born with a golden spoon he's never felt absence of anything ever- a supporting father, loving mother, insane but adorable siblings- he had it all.

A wonderful life one dreamed of.

But that was until the age of twenty, before his whole world crashed down on him, leaving him shattered in pieces, blinded in fear and responsible for his three younger ones.

He'd never felt so hopeless, and he'd also never felt this intense urge to protect what was his.

So, he did.

He built himself from the scratch yet again, held his family closer, took over the role he was forced to.

He was their pillar, but through out the journey to it, he was somewhere losing himself, letting a part of him bury too deep that he thought it would never return. Or so he wished and believed.

And then came her.  His arranged bride.

Breaking all the barriers he ever tried to creat, imploring herself into his heart, filling the hole in him and wakening the buried self of him.

Amidst the chaos of the world and worry she implied her rule, not just in his house but also in his heart.

______
•°•°•°•

-• Dedication •-

To the people who only choose to share happiness around, your hidden pain also matter.

______
•°•°•°•