09|Another Date

A/N: A small rectification about the ages mentioned in the last chapter. During their parents' accident Vansh and Ivaan were mentioned to be eight and ten, however that was a little mistake in editing, their ages were: Ivaan- ten and Vansh- twelve, respectively. Pardon the author and her poor skills :)

~ Esha ~

"Should we have dinner together?" Vidyut asks, pulling the car out of the parking lot.

One of his hands behind my seat, neck stretched back to get a clear view of the surroundings as he skillfully reversed the vehicle. His scent downright thrusting itself into my nostrils and me being the shameless I am, inhales each bit of it like an addict.

It's soo woody, spicy and hot.

He looks hot up closer too.

Shut up!

Clearing my thoughts, I focus back on his questions trying to ignore his handsome as hell face that's inches apart mine.

The question repeats itself in my mind.

Did he just initiate another date?!

Befuddled, I murmur. "I don't mind."

The offer is tempting and well surprising for some reason. He'd asked out (just asked if you were hungry) yesterday at noon and we'd lunch together. Even though in silence and congested lanes we did have a date-ish lunch.

Looking at me in the eyes, he smiles, the dimples show themselves on and the golden rays from street lights falling on him makes him look magnificent.

"I take that as a yes."

I don't say a word in objection because I have none and sit mum taking in how beautiful he looks.

Most of the time when I'm around him I feel like I'm dreaming. I feel like I'm reading a book and am lost in a fictional world, where he's my prince charming sent from the heavens to be my husband.

Dreamy, I know. But he's painfully perfect, beautiful and picturesque that in words I find meaning, I'd term him non-existent and fictional.

Defying all my terms about him being non-existent, he speaks. "Serious thoughts going on?" His head tilted towards me, brows up in question.

Wringing my fingers in embarrassment of getting caught staring at my own soon-to-be fiance, I look away from him.

"Not really," I murmured, foolishly adding. "I was thinking of the weather."

Even though he and I both know it's a lie he thankfully doesn't laugh, however I still see the smug smile pulling over his lips from the corner of my eyes.

"It's a warm night." He jests to my earlier comment, his eyes wandering out through the windshield.

Yeah, I'm still watching him do each of the actions.

How can I not?

It is a literal treat to watch this man drive: from the way his eyes wander, hands move from the wheel to the gear, the way his long finger loosely rests against the steering- sweet lord, all of it is a treat to watch.

"One of my friends has started a fine dine restaurant in the city last week, I haven't visited yet." He starts, taking a quick glance at me. "If you don't mind, we could check it out together."

There, I melt at that. The tone he uses when he's suggesting something, giving an opinion or even asking one.

I wonder if he's always the same with everyone.