10| Let it begin

-Vidyut-

I'd never known planning a wedding would be a task. Probably because I am getting married for the first time? Of course.

I never thought I would be the one planning my own wedding. Well I'm not actually planning, I am arranging everything needed. My woman could do the planning by herself as she wished once everything is to take the next step.

However, let me tell you, it is a task. Especially when your wedding is going to be in two weeks. It is keen to impossible to get a wedding planner or designer at the last moment when people book months and years prior to their date. And when it's during the main wedding season of the country, the line goes even thinner.

Ours is in december. I can literally count dates on my fingers.

When I contacted one of my work circle friends who's a well known event planner and celebrity wedding manager, he'd been elated at the fact that I was getting married and he had the chance to organize it. But soon the surprise and happiness was replaced with a horror filled 'what' when I told him the wedding was to be taking place in two weeks.

Thankfully to my luck, without much restraint and denying he bought up a solution and that did put me at ease.

As of now, with immense cooperation and efforts the three different teams from three different very renowned event management companies of the country were discussing their tasks and planning this out to make things happen and work between themselves.

Yes, three different companies.

Considering the short time in our hand and also being a destination wedding this was the only solution.

Yes, we are going to have a destination wedding just like Esha had dreamt of.

I thought half of the major tasks are sorted by that. But then came their question, where is the destination you are planning to have the wedding?

And at that moment, I went mum like an Egyptian mummy.

Esha had told me she wanted to have a destination wedding but the destination is unknown to me. I didn't ask and she didn't say.

A very slim move.

Now you'd think it's such a simple question, I could directly ask Esha and there the answer you get!

But that is akin to pouring water over all the hard work of mine. I've been doing this discreetly since the last day so I can provide her with an engagement gift. A surprise from my side, actually.

I've never been good with surprises, and it's been years I've done something to surprise someone. However, I knew how good it felt to receive a surprise. My parents were surprise enthusiasts.

And day-before-yesterday when Esha said about her wishes the first thing that came into my mind was my parents. I've seen how every time mom would say something that she wished, out aloud, during the next special occasion he'd make her wish come true.

They were that deep in love.

The smile mom would have , seeing it happen-that was beyond words.

And for me, I want Esha to have that kind of smile because of me.

So, now this fool of a person I am- who told he was going to have a destination wedding without knowing the destination, is running end to end to get that destination's name.

The only way I saw in front to know about the place is to call her best friend, Mrs. Rajshree. And now because I didn't have her number and neither could I ask Esha, my assistant is working on finding it.