The Dragon Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Do you two always argue this incessantly?" Lucius sighed as he leaned back stretching in his chair. His handsome strong form caught Y/N's eye, but she had to remind herself to look away before she was detected. "Yes, we do. I'm not mad. Are you mad Draco?" she asked him.

"Not at all, pet" he grinned smugly. "Well, I'm glad neither of you are mad but you're both incredibly grating with the chattering back and forth about Potter," Severus grumbled. "Where's Fleur? Do you have her locked in a castle tower?" Y/N teased.

"I think that's more of your thing. She and grandmother are at a market today," Draco replied. "What are they selling? I haven't seen her in a couple of days," Y/N asked. "Uhm wool, of course, yarn, milk, little pear tarts that grandmother made," he recounted.

"Were you able to lift one without being noticed?" Y/N grinned cheekily. "No I got a wooden spoon to the back of my hand," he chuckled heartily. "Now there's a staunch woman. Nothing worse than a staunch woman," Severus teased his wife playfully.

"I want nothing more than to hit you with a wooden spoon now," she grinned at Draco. "You're being terribly boring today, pet. Whose horse did you ride?" Draco asked curiously. "I got her a unicorn of course," Lucius grinned.

Draco had an absolutely puzzled look on his face, "Bloody hell. Where did you get a unicorn, father?" he questioned. "At a sanctuary of course. Your friend bonded with the creature, and I decided it was as good a choice as any," Lucius remarked.

"I didn't know she was that interested in horseback riding. I should go out with you two sometime," Draco remarked, satisfied with the answer he received. "Miss Maggie isn't coming with us. She won't be able to keep up," Lucius rolled his eyes.

"Neither can Tennyson," Y/N whispered playfully. "Hardly the old boy's fault. They aren't even the same breed of animal," Lucius huffed. "Male, female? Are they very fast? I'll have to go to the stable before I leave," Draco asked.

"A male named Oliver. The sanctuary believed he was about 4 years old. He's tremendously fast. Your mother has been working with him all week," Lucius remarked.

"Draco, do you want to go swimming with me? I bet I have a better dive than you," she grinned. "Pfft. Fat chance pipsqueak, I've been diving off this board my whole life," Draco scoffed playfully.

"Draco, come inside. I'll get you some trunks while you ask me whatever you were going to ask me," Lucius remarked as he got up from his chair to walk inside.

As soon as they were out of ear shot, Y/N leaned over to Severus, "That was too fucking close," she said. "Close? To be very blunt, you looked like a suckling pig skewered between the two of us," the man teased quietly.

"A terrible analogy from a man who loves me," she giggled. "You have no idea how much my balls are aching right now," he whispered. "It cannot be comfortable. You were almost there," she grinned.

"You were very fast, Princess. Lucius and I clearly weren't mentally prepared to handle that situation," he teased. "There wasn't a full thought between you two at that moment," she chuckled.

"I can't tell which part he was more upset about. Seeing it or that it was happening with his father," Severus looked around quickly before replying. "Seeing his horrified face while his father tells me how tight my pussy is, will live in my memory forever unfortunately," she chuckled.

"You left your clothes all over my father's room," Draco spat as he walked over towards Y/N, still dressed in his black suit. "Draco, please," Lucius tried to calm him.

"Huh? I changed in there so I could go swimming. I was going to get my clothes when I go back inside to change," she said with a look of confusion as she looked back at him.

"I thought that may be the case until I saw a separate toothbrush when I asked to use his bathroom," Draco glared at her. "Well, aren't you a regular Harry Potter and the Case of the Mysterious Underpants? Merlin," Y/N sighed.

"I know this looks terrible, but I'm in love with your father," she said shakily. "You are married to his best friend. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you need it so badly that you would sleep with my father?" Draco spat angrily.

Lucius quickly grabbed Draco on the shoulder and pulled him back, "That is no way to speak to my guest. Apologize right now," he hissed. "It's fine, he's just upset," Y/N was now standing with her arms wrapped around her waist as if trying to hide.

"Perhaps you should swim another time. Draco, as odd as all this may look, we are adults. Your father is free to do as he wishes, just as your mother does. You're aware of that.

He and the Princess have developed feelings for each other. She isn't a dirty whore who goes behind my back if that's what you're thinking," Severus remarked as he watched the scene unfold, standing behind his wife.

"This is way too much information about my father's sex life," Draco admitted as he attempted turning around from Y/N. "Could we please go for a walk? I'm sure I could explain," she offered.

"Fine but I'm not holding your hand right now. Only Merlin knows where that thing has been," Draco glared at her with judging eyes.

"Fine, but I'm going to hold onto your arm," she grinned as she walked over and retrieved him. "We'll be back in a few minutes. I would kill for some lunch," she grinned at Lucius before walking away.

They walked the path down to the stable so she could show him her new unicorn. "I see why he bought you a unicorn," Draco huffed, still angry at her. "I'm sorry. I have been trying to get him to tell you for a couple of weeks. He was scared you would react the way that you just did," she replied.

"Rather jarring to realize one of your closest friends is sleeping with your father," he admitted. "I understand that completely. I apologize for how you found out. I was very nervous about our friendship. It was an internal struggle for me this entire time, I promise. I value your friendship, Draco," she admitted.

"Are you really in love with my father? You are married. I don't understand any of this," he grumbled as they walked.

"Yes, I am in love with him. I think you do understand it. I have relationships with both of them. They are different though. Your father is so fun and adventurous. Severus is more of a homebody. He just wants to spend his free time with the girls and doesn't care if I go off with your father. As long as I always come home. We trust each other quite a bit," she remarked.

"I find this quite bothersome. It will take some time getting used to it," Draco admitted. "I hope we are still friends," Y/N asked hopefully. "Of course. But I am still angry. I need the visual of your undergarments on my father's floor out of my head," Draco teased.

"Right? It could have been so much worse though," she chuckled. "Stop. It feels like I'm about to puke slugs," Draco chuckled with a horrified face.