Chapter 18: A Happy Family

Warning: there will be sexually explicit scenes in this last chapter

A few months later...

Today is the day Goku and Kagome are finally getting married. Though if these two married, Dusk would be their adoptive daughter.

As Kagome was ready, Bulma smiled at her as she was carrying Natsu, now one-year-old, in her arms. "Good luck, Kagome," she whispered as she pulled her into a hug with Natsu as he smiled at her excitedly and happily. "I'll look after the boys while you two will be gone for a few weeks."

"Thank you, Bulma," Kagome said.

Then the wedding started as Kagome walked down the aisle carrying the white flowers as Goku and the others stared at her in awe. Kagome blushed as she approached him and stood beside him.

Then the ceremony started as Goku started with his vows and she followed with hers. Then she and Goku exchanged rings.

"Do you, Goku Son, take Kagome Higurashi as your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the priest while reading the holy bible book.

"I do," Goku said while smiling at her.

The priest continued, "And do you, Kagome Higurashi, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Kagome responds.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Then she and Goku leaned their faces and kissed on their lips as the crowd cheered.

***

After the wedding, when they went on their honeymoon, they lay on the bed. Goku was on top of Kagome excitedly.

He looked deep in the eyes and gave her a lovely smile. He began to remove her wedding dress to reveal her breasts. He gently held her right breast as he sucked on her left. Kagome closed her eyes and moaned at the moment that Goku was doing to her beautiful body. Then his hand snuck through her panty and began to stroke her womanhood softly as he switched breasts. Kagome gasped as she arched her back at his touch and clenched her hands onto the bedsheets. His fingers have entered her womanhood. Kagome let out a loud moan of pleasure as Goku added another finger and started teasing her.

"G-Goku," she moaned out, breathing heavily.

A familiar feeling entered her body and it felt like she was going to explode from her insides. Kagome began to moan out his name when she reached the climax. Then he let out of his hand and started to lick her juice from her insides. Kagome panted as she was feeling too relaxed. Kagome gave him a satisfying kiss on his lips.

After this, Kagome spun him around and crawled on top of him. When she was fully on top of Goku, she put her hands on his waist and began undressing his wedding suit to feel his strong abs and chest. Goku let out a soft growl at the feel of her cold hands. He then undressed with a white shirt and pants as he was showing that he was getting impatient.

Kagome began to send a trail of kisses down his strong tender neck sending shivers down his spine. Then his chest she ran her fingernails up and down his abs sending more shivers down his spine. She started to kiss his chest again and she smirked when she heard him let out a small moan. She moved down towards his shorts. She grabbed his manhood softly and started to lick the tip of the staff. She heard him moaning loudly as she saw Goku's face blushing heavily and closing his eyes tightly.

"K-Kagome..." Goku moaned out her name.

Kagome smirked. She was going at a steady pace not too fast and not too slow as she was going just right.

"Faster," he panted.

She then started going a little bit faster until every other second, he was moaning and Kagome felt it stiffening in her mouth as she knew Goku reached the limits until he violently climaxed. Then she slowed down. It was like she was going to stop. Goku let out a low growl of disapproval at her. And slowly took in his entire manhood in her mouth. That feeling threw Goku over the edge and released his seed in the back of her throat making her gag for air.

When Kagome swallowed it, she began to cough for air. Goku blinked in shock. "Kagome, are you okay? I didn't mean for that."

She stopped coughing and smiled at him. "I'm okay, Goku. But I hope you loved it."

"I do love it," Goku said as he placed his lips on Kagome's.

They both laid on the bed and now Goku was on top of her. Kagome felt him position himself at her entrance as she felt the manhood rubbing her womanhood.

"Are you ready for me, Kagome?" Goku asked as she nodded in response.

Goku then slowly shoved himself into her entrance which made her groan in pleasure. She felt the pleasure and began to buck her hips signaling to him that she was ready. Goku then thrust slowly inside her as Kagome moaned. She held onto the bedsheets when she kept moaning to feel the thrust was cutting through her insides.

"G-Goku... Go faster." Kagome pleaded with him as Goku began to thrust faster to make her moan loudly.

Kagome moaned loudly as she rolled her head to feel his member go deeper and deeper. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and facing him. Her breasts bounced when Goku kept thrusting her faster. A familiar feeling started to explode when she and Goku reached their climax.

"G-Goku--!" When Kagome tried to say anything, she finally reached her climax.

"Kagome!" Goku grunted softly as he pounded into her entrance a few more times then reached the climax. Kagome felt his member was filling her up with seed as they both screamed out their names.

When they both panted for three more minutes, he pulled it out and lay beside her as he wrapped his arms around her. He presses into her lips and tells her, "I love you, Kagome."

Kagome smiled weakly. "I love you, too, Goku."

"This is the best wedding day ever," Goku said happily and tiredly.

When she kissed him back on the lips, she laid on his strong chest and started to get some rest after having sexual desire. Kagome was very happy that she and Goku had done it again from before. Kagome started to rest up and then fell asleep.

***

Years went by and after Goku and Kagome got married, they ended up starting a family. Kagome had given birth a plenty of children. And, oh, boy, you all never going to believe this. Goku and Kagome had eight children.

Kagome had given birth to their second child named Gohan. He was named after Goku's grandfather.

The third child is a boy and his name is Kage. Another boy is Ame, he is the fourth one. Again, Kagome had given birth to a mini Goku named Goten. Eventually, she gave given to two daughters named Yume and Tengoku.

Natsu became the eldest son of Goku and Kagome while he was the eldest brother of his siblings and his adopted sister Dusk.

Natsu and Dusk had been brothers and sisters ever since they were babies, even though he was a year older than her. But that didn't matter to them.

Dusk had been so happy since she had been living in the Son Family. Though she didn't know much about her real parents, she never asked them who they were. But it didn't matter to her. What matters to her is to be with her family.

Goku trained one of his sons to be a fighter while Kagome was teaching her daughters, Yume and Tengoku, how to be a proper lady and priestesses.

Bulma had been an aunt to one of Kagome's children. She had been babysitting them whenever Kagome needed her to watch over them when they went out somewhere on a date. Lastly, Bulma married Yamcha and ended up becoming pregnant with a baby. Kagome and Goku were happy for them.

As for Piccolo, he did agree to be godfather to Kagome's children ever since they became friends. He always paid for a visit. He eventually got along with Goku when they became friends. Piccolo and Goku also trained together after becoming friends.

They all were a truly happy family after Goku and Kagome had gone through the generations.

The End