Chapter 12: The Birth of Natsu Son Higurashi

Goku and Bulma rushed Kagome to the hospital. It was the middle of the night and it would take Kagome forever to give birth to the baby. Goku had changed his clothes into a hair net and patient clothing. He had rushed her to her side and helped her through her labor. Bulma was in the waiting room with her parents and her boyfriend Yamcha. They could hear Kagome screaming in pain.

"Goku, I'm going to kill you!" Kagome cried out in pain.

Goku was scared. "What did I do?"

"You did this to me! That's what!"

It was then three hours later, he was passed until a tiny shrill was heard. Kagome slumped into Goku and smiled as the doctor held the baby in his arms.

"It's a boy," the doctor announced.

"Natsu..." Kagome panted heavily, smiling weakly.

"Mr. Son, would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked, smiling.

The only thing that came to Goku's mind was, My son...

He nodded, smiling. "Yes. Of course."

Then he cut the cord and the doctor took his swaddled son and brought him to his mother. Kagome cried when she saw her son for the first time. He was a beautiful baby boy who was the perfect mixture of the two, but he had Goku's eyes and Kagome's black-tinted blue hair.

Goku sat on the bed next to her, "He's beautiful."

"I had never felt so happy to meet him," Kagome murmured with tears in her eyes.

"Can I hold him?" Goku asked.

She nodded. "Of course."

Goku held the baby tenderly, "Hello, Natsu, I'm your Daddy and I promise that I will do everything I can to keep you and your mother safe. I love you, my boy. Welcome to the world."

He looked over and saw Kagome had fallen asleep. He smiled seeing how beautiful Kagome was when she was asleep. He settled in the rocking chair and rocked his son until he fell asleep.

After a few hours, Bulma and the others finally meet Kagome's baby and they congratulate them. Panchy was thrilled as she advised Natsu as her grandson. Although now Kagome isn't the surrogate mother anymore, she had a baby to raise instead of Chichi. Bulma said it would take a while to figure out what to do with Goku's marriage and even Natsu and his biological mother Kagome.