Chapter 4: Unfortune News

It has been a few months since Goku and Chichi eventually got married. Everything went peace ever since Piccolo attempted to defeat Goku in order to take over the world. Now everything is peaceful, nobody will conquer the world. No enemies, no encounter with Piccolo.

While this was going on, Kagome had now lived in Mount Paozu. She became a new neighbor of Goku and Chichi. She had a hut looking similar to Kaede's Village. Of course, she made her home looking nice and comfy. She had windows and the front door that she needed to be repaired. She had moved out of the Capsule Corp a few weeks ago. Kagome had enjoyed the new life she had. She even trained to be a martial arts fighter and a swordsman. This year she went to the tournament to face Hercule Satan so she could win the prize. After she won the tournament, she bought herself a home and groceries to move out of the Capsule Corp.

After she moved to Mount Paozu, she stayed in touch with Goku and Chichi. However, she also trained with Goku needing to regain her strength. Both Goku and Kagome had been best friends since she came to the universe from the feudal era. As for Chichi, well, she and Kagome had been friends since they met at the tournament. They always chat, always shopping, and always cook in the kitchen together. It felt like for her that they were like sisters to each other.

Right now, Goku and Chichi went to the doctor's appointment to get a check. However, Goku and Chichi tried the hardest part how to find a way to have a baby, but it didn't seem to work and they had no idea how it didn't work. Chichi had said that she wanted to start a family with Goku so they could have plenty of children, but it turned out didn't work at this point.

When Chichi laid on the hospital bed, the nurse gave it a check on her entrance before producing a baby with Goku's sperm. When it takes a while for them to produce the baby, it doesn't seem like it is working at all. First Goku and Chichi tried to produce a baby in bed after the decision they made and now the experience didn't work after the nurse announced Goku can't get Chichi pregnant.

"What!? What do you mean Goku can't get me pregnant!?" Chichi said sadly.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Son, but Mr. Son can't get you pregnant. I'm afraid there is nothing we can do." The nurse said.

"Then how are we going to get a baby if there is another way to produce?" Chichi said with a sad look.

"Well, there is only one way you guys can get a baby," the nurse said, smiling a bit.

"Huh? Only one way? What do you mean?" Goku asked, confused.

"You want us to adopt a baby?" Chichi asked, shocked.

"If you agree to it, but I was going to tell you that you two will bring a person who can be the surrogate mother."

"Surrogate mother?" Goku and Chichi said at the same time. They looked at each others' faces and then looked at the nurse.

"What is that?" Chichi asked, confused.

"If a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy to term, gestational surrogacy may be the best option. Also called a surrogate, a gestational carrier is a woman who carries and delivers a child for a couple or individual. Surrogate mothers are impregnated through the use of in vitro fertilization." The nurse explained.

"Will it work?" Goku asked.

"Trust me, Mr. and Mrs. Son, any woman who agrees to this should be working. For you, Mr. Son, you'll have to impregnate another woman who can carry your child. But you needed a woman who would be the surrogate mother." The nurse said.

Chichi stood up grinning. "Then we agree to this! We'll find somebody useful."

"But who will carry a baby?" Goku asked, looking at his wife.

"I bet Bulma will. She'll be the one to be useful carrying our baby." Chichi said.

"No way! Bulma already has Yamcha. Bulma wouldn't agree to this if she's still dating Yamcha. Even if she and Yamcha would get married someday and then have a family..." Goku said.

"Then we'll try Launch," Chichi said.

"Are you crazy, Chi? She is already engaged to Tien. Tien will kill us if Launch agrees to this." Goku said as his face went pale, feeling scared.

She sighed. "Then how are we supposed to find a woman who can be the surrogate?"

"Maybe Suno? I haven't seen her for a while. We'll give it a try." Goku said shyly.

"Hell no! She probably didn't agree to this. Or she's probably with someone else." Chichi said, looking all jealous. Yep, she didn't like Suno at all ever since she met her during the honeymoon.

"I hate to break it to you two, but I have another patient who is waiting for me. So it would be better if you two should go home and rest." The nurse said.

"Yes. Of course. We are sorry." Then Goku and Chichi took off leaving the hospital. After that, now they were outside standing in the parking lot.

"What now?" Goku asked.

Chichi hummed, trying to think who else would help them produce the baby. It was then she blinked as she smiled with a brilliant idea. She looked at Goku with a nervous look.

"Goku, I think I know there is going to be the last person who will agree to this situation..." Chichi said, scared.

Goku gave her a confused look. "Who?"

Chichi took a breath. "Kagome."