Chapter 1: Kagome's Arrival

Goku was just preparing for the tournament. The day he must face Piccolo Junior, the last offspring and the reincarnation of King Piccolo. The last time he faced King Piccolo was after his best friend Krillin was killed, but now his offspring had been reincarnated. Now he has to face Piccolo Junior.

Right now, it was raining outside. He was supposed to meet up with his friends. He hasn't seen them for three years. Of course, it was because of his training. None of his friends recognize him, but turned out they do because of the same hairstyle and he hasn't changed at all since the last time they saw him as a small child. Krillin in happiness tears appreciated him for what he did. Goku was happy to see Krillin again after the three-year incident.

Right now, Goku was at the hotel hanging out with his companion telling them how thrilled he was to face Piccolo Junior before the tournament started. It was then...

BOOM!

"Huh?" Goku looked over the window and saw something glowing from outside. His friends, Krillin and Yamcha, looked through the window, confused.

"What was that?" Krillin asked, shocked.

Goku shrugged off. "I don't know, but we'll have to find out what it is."

Then the three left the hotel immediately and flew to see what this explosion was all about. Goku figured it must be Piccolo Junior. If not, then maybe there must be a new encounter that interrupted his momentous thoughts of defeating Piccolo Junior.

***

A mysterious person was spiraling from the sky towards the ground below. It was a girl with long black-tinted blue hair, she also had sapphire eyes. The mystery girl saw the ground and knew she was going to die unless she used her spiritual power. Her power can purify the evil spirits and heal the wounds, especially to heal the good beings who have pure souls as good.

Once she got away from the ground that had the crater, she found herself in the park thinking she might come from the journey she had. However, thanks to her spiritual power not being at full strength, she landed harshly on the ground cushioned the fall as her vision went blurry, everything turned dark.

***

As Goku and his two friends arrived, they found a girl who was in her mid-20s lying on the ground unconscious. Goku rushed over and looked at the girl wearing the casual clothes. He noticed that she had long black tinted blue hair. She had pale skin almost like she was dying from the fatal wound. Goku had noticed that she seemed very beautiful in a rugged sort of way.

"Goku, who is she and what is she doing here?" Yamcha asked, breaking Goku out of his contact with the pretty stranger.

"I don't know, but I feel like we shouldn't just leave her here like this," Goku said when he spotted a fatal wound on her left side.

"I'm starting to feel the same way," Krillin said.

"Then we should help her. Let's take her back to the hotel." Goku said.

Yamcha and Krillin nodded. Then Goku immediately picked the girl up in a bridal style and quickly went back to the hotel where they could treat her wounds.

***

Goku, Yamcha, and Krillin had brought the unconscious girl into the hotel. They needed Bulma and Launch's help to heal the wounded left side. Launch did her best to undress the girl. But with Goku's help, she managed it. Bulma cleaned the wound near her left side and then Goku brought the Senzu Bean to make her eat it before it healed fast. After taking care of the girl, Goku knew the girl looked peaceful as she slept in the comfy bed. Goku began to wonder what he was dreaming of.