Chapter 11: I'm Here For You

Goku arrived at the Capsule Corp just in time to be away from Chichi after he found out. He wanted to check on Kagome to see how she was doing.

He couldn't believe this was happening to him. Even with Kagome! How could someone like her use them for cash and ruin their lives? He was so furious and sad right now. He was mad at Chichi for lying to him. For lying to him about the baby was his. He knew it turned out to be someone else's baby. If he hadn't married Chichi, he would have been tricked by her. Tears flowed down his face despite being betrayed by the woman he loved.

"Goku..." Then he heard a voice calling out to him. He knew it was Kagome. He could tell she was worried about him.

He looked up and saw her standing in front of him. He gave her a weak smile. "H-Hey..."

"Goku, I'm so sorry..." Kagome said with a sad look. "Are you okay?"

He sighed, shaking his head no. He gritted his teeth sharply. His arching heart was taking him over. He looked down, depressed.

"How could she do this to me? I thought she loved me..." Goku said, softening his eyes.

She then came up to him. "I can't answer that, but it turned out Chichi is nothing but a thief who went marrying off to steal the money from the account. Especially getting cheated by her with the guy we don't know."

"If I didn't marry Chichi, none of this would have happened," Goku said, sniffing.

"Well, Goku, I'm not the only one who is betrayed. I thought Chichi was my best friend, but it all turned out she just used me for pregnancy. I never understood why she would use me. If I didn't agree to help you guys, I wouldn't be pregnant with the baby." Kagome said, clenching her fists. She was very furious at Chichi for tricking her into the path she had chosen. She knew it was already too late because she was now nine months pregnant.

"I'm sorry for everything, Kagome," Goku said. He has to admit he was feeling guilty for producing a child with Kagome. He knew what Kagome said was true, but he could tell that the two had been tricked by Chichi on purpose.

Kagome noticed the guilt he had. "It wasn't your fault, Goku."

"No, it's my fault. It's my fault for the agreement we had a year ago. I knew we had used you against your will. Giving you a purpose in life would make things for you when the baby is born." Goku said as his tears flowed down his face.

"I wish I didn't agree to this, but it was already too late. Thanks to Chichi, now I'm pregnant. You're about to become a father when the baby is born. I don't know what you guys are going to do when the baby is born." Kagome said.

Goku gazed upon her. "Chichi and I will be splitting up for a while."

"What about your baby? And me? What's going to happen to us?" Kagome asked, now worried.

"We'll figure out what to do with you and the baby since Chichi had made a terrible choice," Goku said.

She sighed. "I knew you would say that, but why don't ask Bulma for your help since she knows how to handle this."

"Do you think she can help?" He asked, facing her.

She shrugged off. "Bulma had helped me before, but now it's your turn for Bulma's help."

Goku nodded in response.

"Goku..."

"Yeah?" He arched his brows.

"When you and Chichi are divorced, are you going to abandon us?" Kagome asked, worried. She placed her hands on her swollen belly.

He shook his head. He didn't want to leave someone he loved. Even his child. He knew he was going to be the father, he wouldn't abandon his son.

"No... There is no way I was planning to abandon you." Goku said.

"What if you do? Will you have nothing to do with us ever since Chichi's betrayal?" Kagome asked. She had tears in her eyes.

"Don't say that, Kags." Then he came up to her and hugged her tightly. "I will never abandon you and the baby. You two are all I have. You won't be alone. Remember you have me, Bulma, and everyone else. We're always here for you. I'll always be here for the baby."

Kagome smiled in relief. It was then she suddenly kissed Goku on the cheek, which surprised him. After that, she smiled at him.

"Thank you, Goku. And don't forget we're here for you. We'll always look out for each other like you told me before. And I swear to God, you're still going to be the father to raise our child." Kagome said.

Goku smiled back, he started to blush softly as he never expected Kagome to kiss him on the cheek, showing him her gratitude.

Suddenly, she groaned in sharp pain as she broke her water, which surprised Goku. Kagome groaned again as she kneeled and held onto her stomach.

"Kags, what's wrong!?" Goku asked, scared.

She grunted in pain. She felt her tears flowing down her face. "The baby's coming... Get Bulma..."

"Of course!" Then Goku went inside calling out to Bulma saying Kagome was in labor and needed help, so the two had to take her to the hospital immediately.