Chapter 5: Need A Favor

"You want me to what now!?" Kagome said in shock. She was inside her house talking to Goku and Chichi having a tea about what this situation is all about. They had asked her to be the surrogate mother, which surprised her.

"We wanted you to carry our baby. Since Goku can't get me pregnant, you'll be the one to carry the baby by being the surrogate mother." Chichi said.

Kagome felt uncomfortable about being a surrogate mother. Her life will be hard if she agrees to this.

"I don't know, guys, but if I agree to this, my life will become purpose. My life will also change forever when I feel happy being a mother." Kagome said, feeling uneasy.

Goku then touched Kagome's hand in comfort. "If you don't agree to this, we understand. We've been trying so hard to have a baby."

"And I'm sorry you guys can't produce the baby," Kagome said with a sad look.

"You have to be sure if you are ready for this or not. I know your life will be harder than you think it is, but we wanted you to make your decision whether you agree to help us or not." Goku said with a kind look.

"If you don't agree to be the surrogate mother as we ask you a favor, then we'll find someone else," Chichi said, showing Kagome a kind look.

"Do I really have to make my own choice?" Kagome asked, feeling uneasy.

"Whatever you wish. It's your choice. We're not forcing you." Chichi said.

She took a deep breath, ready to make her own decision. "If I say yes, would you guys prefer me to go to the hospital to get fertilized or sleep with Goku?"

Chichi felt uneasy as she looked at Goku who nodded and then looked at Kagome. "As I said before, it's your choice."

Then Kagome stood up, facing the married couples. "Then I'll help you."

Chichi blinked in shock. "Really?"

She nodded. "I agree to be the surrogate mother. I prefer Goku and I will be in the bed producing."

"Are you sure? You really don't have to do this, you know? If you feel like this is uncomfortable, you have to make sure to tell us. You can change your mind if you want to." Goku said.

"I'm sure. Ever since I've known you guys a while ago, I'll help you two produce the baby." Kagome said, smiling.

Chichi smiled in relief. "I'm glad you agreed to this." Then her smile faded away when she became more concerned, "But are you sure you want to do this with Goku? I mean, you can take more time whenever you're ready."

"I prefer going out on a date with Goku before ready to produce a child. At least pretend we're married." Kagome replied.

"Funny question I want to ask you, Kagome," Chichi said nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Are you a virgin? And how old are you?"

Her face went red at hearing her say. "Uuummm..." She looked away uneasy and then looked at Chichi. "I haven't had sex with someone for a long time. And I'm twenty-two years old."

"I see. Forgive me for making you uncomfortable, Kagome. I just wanted to make sure you're not feeling uncomfortable." Chichi said.

She smiled a bit. "It's okay, Chichi. I always keep it to myself from someone I don't know."

"I thank you for agreeing with us, Kagome. I'm also glad we've been friends for almost a year." Chichi said.

"We should go home. We'll see you tomorrow, but take your time whatever you're ready Kagome." Goku said, giving Kagome a hug in comfort.

She hugged him back. "I will. And see you guys later."

Then Goku and Chichi went home, leaving Kagome alone in the kitchen room. She took a last sip of the tea and prepared to clean the dishes. She never believed she agreed to this. If she didn't agree to this, it would break their heart. She knew Goku wouldn't be able to get Chichi pregnant. It just happens sometimes. So it looks like she has to carry Goku's child after the agreement.

When she was done doing the dishes, she straight to the bedroom and changed her clothes to pajamas. After that, she lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She had a lot going on in her life. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted into a dreamless.