Chapter 6: So-Called Date

Warning: there will be sexually explicit scenes in this chapter.

When the morning came, Kagome prepared for another day as she got off the bed, ready to take a shower. Before she did, she brought her clothes with her fresh clothes with her. When she entered the bathroom, she began to take a shower. A few minutes later, she was done showering, so she had to dry her hair. After that, she was now wearing a snowy blouse, an ivory swirl waistcoat, blue denim jeans, and caramel brown boots. After that, she brushed her hair for a minute.

Now she was done, she went outside, checking on Goku and Chichi to see how they were doing ever since she discussed with them yesterday. She had agreed to help them to carry the baby.

Just then when she arrived in no time, she found Goku doing push-ups without wearing the t-shirt, which caused her to blush heavily. She had seen him shirtless before during the tournament. It was almost like she was noticing him. She looked over and saw Chichi making breakfast. She could tell Chichi looked thrilled about yesterday. She guessed she had to give it a try.

"Morning, Goku," Kagome greeted, decided to come to him, waving at him hello.

"Good morning, Kagome," Goku greeted her back.

"I hope you don't mind coming over," Kagome said, rubbing the back of her head.

He stood up after he was done doing push-ups. "Oh, I don't mind at all, Kags. You are always welcome to come over."

She nodded, smiling at him. "I'm glad you would say that."

Goku then frowned nervously as he looked, scratching the back of his head. "So... about yesterday."

"Yeah. I know you said I needed more time, but I wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me before producing a child." Kagome said, smiling.

"I hope Chichi doesn't mind," Goku said, shrugging off.

"Kagome, good morning." It was then Chichi came outside, bringing the plate of pancakes she had made for breakfast.

"Good morning, Chi. I was talking to your husband about our plan before preparing for production." Kagome said.

"I can see that. So you two were planning on going on a date? Like you two were pretending to be a married couple?" Chichi said, pointing it out.

She nodded. "Of course."

"Well, Goku did say you needed more time before you are ready, but you don't look too scared of doing this," Chichi said.

"Well, as I said before I haven't had sex for a long time, so I wasn't scared of having sex. Especially getting pregnant by Goku." Kagome said.

"At least you would have told us," she laughed a bit.

"I just agreed to help you two," Kagome replied.

"Kagome, why don't you join us for breakfast? We have pancakes." Chichi said.

She smiled. "Of course."

***

After the breakfast they had...

"Well, you two, I am going out to get more groceries," Chichi said, bringing the purse with her.

"Didn't you buy groceries a week ago?" Goku asked, confused.

She flinched as she sweatdropped. She began to try to think of something else. "Oh, um... Well, ever since you've been eating a lot, you might need to quit eating a lot of food. I can't waste a lot of money, you know?"

"Oh. I see. Well, I'll try to stop myself from eating." Goku said, chuckling.

Chichi smiled in response to her husband.