A Collector Part 3

Start from the beginning

"You're not leaving this room until I've fucked you. I suggest you get back on the bed Princess," Lucius growled at her. It felt as if his words were bolts of electricity sent straight into her chest. The man wasn't usually this aggressive with her, usually taking a softer approach.

"Thought you weren't going to fuck me unless I ask permission from my Daddy," she teased him boldly as she turned back around. Lucius' cock absolutely raging in front of him while the two argued.

"Get on the bed," Lucius growled at her in a scary low hiss. "Fucking make me, Malfoy," she grinned at him. He quickly grabbed her and shoved her down on the bed. Y/N fought him, trying to free herself but the man was much stronger than her. He easily positioned himself between her legs.

"Don't give up now, Princess," he teased as he felt her body relax under him. "Shut up and fuck me," she said impatiently. "Say something else and I will slap the taste out of your mouth little bird," Lucius warned her.

He slammed the length of his cock deep inside her, forcing out a cry from her mouth. Lucius was fucking her so hard little tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. His mouth hungrily met hers in a beautiful erotic dance of lips and tongues.

Y/N started digging her nails into his back as he pounded her in missionary. There were beautiful scratch marks all over his back and even his ass where she begged to be fucked harder.

"Keep fucking me just like this," she begged as she pushed up against him. "Cum all over Daddies cock, Princess," he told her in between his hitched breaths. "Daddy cum with me please," she begged as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She gave him the most delicious bite on his shoulder as they both started cumming together in unison. "Oh fuck.. The best.. You are the best girl," he whispered into her neck as he slowly let it wash over him.

"I love you," he whispered as he started to pull away from here. "I love you too," she grinned. He went to get a cloth to clean her and laid back on the bed for a little cuddle when he was done.

"Are you going to do as I instructed you?" Lucius whispered as he started kissing her neck again. Her body went limp like the air had been sucked out of the room. "You tell him," she huffed before moving away to get up and get dressed.

"He'll take it the wrong way from me," Lucius sighed as he laid back on the bed with his arms crossed under his head.

"How do you think he should take it? What do you think I can say to him? He'll never agree to co ownership if that's what you're asking for," she spat as she started dressing herself again. "I'm only asking for when you are here or when we are on trips," Lucius reminded her.

"I feel like a child in some sort of custody dispute right now. I'm not getting involved in this conversation. Take it up with him," she huffed as she got dressed angrily.

"Do you want to swim?" Lucius asked her. "I'm mad at you but yes," she glared at him. "Oh I guess you don't want the swimsuit I got for you. It's on my dresser over there," he teased her.

"Does this one consist of fabric and stitches?" she chuckled as she walked over to where it was. She picked it up, examining it with a grin, "Oh, it's really cute. This is very me. Thank you," she told him softly. It was a more modest two piece yellow bikini with tiny white flowers on it.

"Come give me a blow job if you want to keep it," Lucius teased her. He was still lying lazily on the bed, his half erect cock laying on his thigh. "Are you trying to buy a blow job with a cute swim suit?" Y/N giggled playfully as she walked back over to the bed.

"I want you to undress, again, and come suck my cock. Then I want you to put your swimsuit on. I know your milk is getting full. I suggest you hurry, little bird," he grinned as he laid back. He took himself in his own hand, stroking purposefully as she undressed again in front of him.

"Would you prefer I lay or stand?" he grinned at her. "Sit on the edge here for me. That's my favorite," she told him as she knelt down by the bed after undressing.

"Merlin, I love watching you," Lucius told her as he sat on the edge. She quickly took him in hand, stroking him firmly as she licked the tip quickly. "I bet you want a blow job like my Daddy gets. Don't you?" she teased as she started sucking him.

"Don't take my cock out of your mouth again until you've swallowed my cum," he growled at her as she greedily sucked him. It was one a few moments later, Lucius was gripping the white linen bed sheets between his fingers as his cock started jerking in her mouth.

His hand went forcefully to the back of her head, shoving himself deeping into her mouth as he started cumming. "That's it.. Fuck.." he moaned as he shot streams of hot white cum into her throat.

It was everything she could do to not start panicking. Once he had finished he removed himself from her mouth so she could swallow properly.

"If you could warn me next time, that would be great," she glared at him as she got up from the floor to start putting her earned swim suit on. "I got distracted. My apologies," Lucius grinned at her.

"That was fantastic. Thank you," he told her as he pulled her into a hug as he sat on the edge. "Do you have an extra tooth brush or a mint perhaps? I don't think someone would appreciate kissing me and tasting you," she told him cheekily.

"Yes I will find you a toothbrush," he chuckled as he got up from the bed. He walked nude to the bathroom to get one from the vanity cabinet and brought it to her.

"Your back is covered in scratches," she told him with her hand covering her mouth. She was attempting to hide her amusement but was unable. "Fantastic," he told her as he walked over to the dresser. He opened a heavy wooden drawer and pulled out a pair of solid black swim trunks to put on.

"Can I put a camouflaging spell on the marks?" she asked hopefully. "You may not," he remarked. "You're trying to get us in trouble," she glared at him before taking the toothbrush and toothpaste to the bathroom.

Lucius followed her into the bathroom to watch her brush her teeth as if she were a spectacle. "What is the obsession with seeing this?" she chuckled with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"I like to watch you. You look simply delectable in that swimsuit, little bird. I suppose it's more family appropriate for the Manor," he remarked. After she cleaned her mouth out and rinsed the sink. She placed her tooth brush next to his in the cup beside the sink.

"I have to go find the girls before I start leaking," she smiled up at him. "Of course," he grinned before apparating them outside near the pool.

The girls were out of the pool, being held by Severus and Cissa while they rested at the garden table. "How did they do?" Y/N asked as she walked up to the table excitedly.

"Natural swimmers, of course. Did you enjoy your surprise?" Severus grinned up at her before handing the baby to her mama.

She leaned down to kiss him quickly after taking the baby. "It was an amazing surprise. I cannot wait to come back and ride him again. He remembered me of course. We're best friends now," she blurted out.

He got up so she could have his seat as it was under the shade. "Thank you for brushing your teeth," he teased as she sat down.

"I thought you might appreciate that," she grinned as he brought over the other baby. Lucius sat down on the other side of the table grinning.

"Lucius Abraxas Malfoy. You knew those marks were on you," Cissa teased as she reached over and pinched the man.

"Merlin's beard you two," Cissa chuckled as she got up from her seat to see his back. She used her wand to cover all of them quickly before sitting down. "I don't think I have to ask if you two enjoyed yourselves," Severus remarked.

"Well. If no one minds, I need to get ready myself. I have an event later," Cissa smiled at them before excusing herself from the table.

"Well, I was hoping we could have a conversation, Severus. I would like for Princess to be mine when she is at the Manor or when we are on trips together privately," Lucius told him once they were alone.

Severus' head snapped towards Lucius, trying to figure out what he heard. "Are you asking for shared custody of my wife?" Severus asked him blankly.