She was still the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Will almost carried her inside, drawing the curtains after locking the door. Ana stood there, almost weaving on her feet as Rigel gave her hand one last kiss before collapsing on the parlor floor. Will went to her, lifting her hand. "Ana, love, you need to rest."

She shook her head, her fingers curling around his. "I need something more." She lunged forward at that, her lips finding his with a fierceness that he hadn't expected with her exhaustion. He groaned into it, especially when she opened her mouth and she slipped her tongue around his. Will let his hands wander over his wife, happily cupping her bum and pulling her tight to himself. She pulled away slightly at that, breathless. "Will, I want to forget what happened."

"I can do that." He grinned, lifting her into his arms. "We just need to head upstairs." He cuddled her to him as he climbed the stairs, pressing kisses to her neck. Upon reaching the landing, she returned the favor and began to unbutton his jacket. He helped her, not caring that he threw it onto the ground or that his waistcoat, shirt and trousers shortly joined it. She was a bit more hesitant when he unbuttoned her shirtwaist though, so he took his time kissing her and letting his hands wander her body.

Soon enough her shirt was gone, her skirt a pile on the floor and he was facing his greatest enemy; his wife's corset. It was tied tight, and he used every bit of skill to get the knot loose. He thought he heard something else clatter to the ground when the corset came off, but then Ana was wrapped around him and he hardly cared about anything.

Only she pulled back with a giggle, "Your hat?"

Will reached up, swatting the damn thing aside. "Come here." He guided her into the bedroom, laying her down. He ran his hands over the soft skin of her thighs, feeling the warmth of her body. Her clothes might have been cold, but Ana was warm and soft and alive and he buried his head in her shoulder when she opened her legs to allow him entrance into her.

He didn't even need to touch her, she was so wet that he slid home with little effort. Her hand came up, a gasp in her throat. "Will, God, I've missed you."

"Fuck, Ana." He cursed, already thrusting into her shallowly. "I've missed you," He dropped his head to hers, "Your lips, your breasts, your voice." His hips thudded home again and again, and she quickly joined the movement. The sound of their flesh striking each other seemed almost obscene in the silence of the room. "Your cunny, I think about having you all the time. Every night." He reached down, pulling one of her legs up and placing her foot over his shoulder.

She cried out, he was deeper in her now and the feeling of it was driving him mad as he thrust harder. Her voice was hoarse, "I've thought about you too, your fingers, your mouth." He was leaning over her now, his breathing fast as he kept thrusting. She leaned up, "Your cock."

Will lifted her other leg then, and he couldn't help but grin as his wife couldn't even form a sentence, only the occasional curse escaping her lips. He still could though, "God I love when you talk like that."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Will could feel her release coming, and she was panting even harder as he kept his relentless pace up. Her walls fluttered around him, and he cursed low in his throat as she drew his own end out of him. He barely stopped himself from collapsing on her, catching himself on his elbows even as he tried to catch his breath.

Ana's eyes fluttered, her fingers coming up to trace his cheeks. She brushed them through his whiskers, "I didn't even notice these."

He gasped out a laugh, "I thought to send you a picture, you said you always wanted me in whiskers like this."

"They're a bit different in person." She pressed a kiss to his nose, "Sillier." She then ruined the mood by yawning, and Will hastily got off of her. He came back with a warm cloth to clean between her thighs, pressing a kiss to each one after. Her eyes were closed, her breathing deep. Will fumbled for his trousers on the landing, pulling them on but leaving the suspenders dangling.