Part 33

I walk into the classroom with Ivy, which says T1F. That was our class the first year we went to this school.

I see my mentor of the first year, and I almost start to sob. She was such a nice mentor.

I hug her, and there is a seating plan on the board. It feels like old times again, and I got sat next to Demi.

I haven't seen her for a long time, probably the last time was my wedding. I have a conversation with her, and we laugh about stupid things.

"Mommy, where is dada?", Sunny asks me. "Dad is in another class, you want to go there?", I ask her, and she nods.

I excuse myself for a moment, and I walk with Sunny to the classroom where you are in.

I see that you are sat next to Otto. You have a laugh with him, and Sunny and I knock on the door.

Your gaze immediately slides to the door opening, and you smile at us. "Dada!!", she runs towards you, and I leave again.

Once I am back, we start a little quiz about our class. I was a lot of fun. I laugh with Demi and a few others surrounding us.

When the bell rings, we walk to another classroom. I look at the door, and see T2F. I walk in together with you.

We decide to sit next to each other, and Sunny settles down between us.

Our old Greek and Latin teacher aka our mentor from the second year walks in.

I think she was a nice mentor too, and I liked her.

"Since when did you two become so close?", she asks us, we both start to laugh.

"We started going out in the second year, how have you never noticed?", I say, still laughing.

"Wait, what?", our old mentor looked so confused. "We are now married, and we have a daughter", you say, and Sunny says hello.

"Awh, that is really cute, Finn and Eliza... I think I am going to start to cry", she responds.

"Everyone, who here knew they were going out in the second year?", she asks the class. A lot of people raise their hands.

"Who knew that Ivy and Hunter were going out?", I ask everybody in the room. More people raise their hands, and Ivy and Hunter laugh.

"Oh Hunter, you moved to Italy, right?", our mentor asks. He nods, "I still live there, now together with Ivy, and soon our newborn...", he smiles at Ivy. I swear, if these two people divorce, I will cry my heart out.

"Same, lovey. I cannot imagine them not being together...", you reply, but I didn't say anything.

"Wait, did you just read my mind?", I question, and you nod. I am a bit shocked that you can do that.

"Wait, is that your daughter?", Otto asks us, and we nod.

Sunny stands up and walks towards him. She waves and greets him. This freaking kid is killing me with her sweetness.

"Did you know my mommy had a crush on you?", Sunny says, and I turn red.

"Baby, why did you have to say that?", I ask her, and she laughs at me.

"Wait, what? You actually did?", Otto asks, and you chuckle. "Otto, we are not going to talk about that...", I say to him.

Otto tries to get as much information as he can get, but I am not spilling.

"On who were your other crushes?", some other guy asks. "Finn, and that's it. Then I got together with him, so yeah", I answer.

And yet, the bell rings again, after a while. To the next classroom. You take my hand, and we follow Ivy and Hunter...