Part 16

I say goodbye to you because I really have to go home now. "Should I bring you home?", you ask. "No, I am fine, just stay home, Finn", I respond. "I am bringing you home, Mom I am back in 10 minutes!", I want to argue with you, but you already stop me. "Don't stop me, let's go", you look at me, and your gaze gives me butterflies. "Fine, have it your way", I just give up. You walk with me to my bike. I give you a quick gaze. I swear I love you so much, Finn.

- The next day -

I woke up, I am excited to see you again. I get up and dress up. I continue my morning routine. After I am finished, I get ready to leave. I walk out the door, and I see you. "What are you doing here?", I ask you. "I am here to get you, it was only five minutes...", You say. Why are you so sweet? I want to start an argument with you because you didn't have to come and get me. "Don't argue with me, Eliza! You can't stop me", You smirk. I know you're right. I say goodbye to my parents and hop on the back of your bike. We cycle to school and talk to each together. 

We walk to the classroom, and we laugh about the most stupid things. I see Hugo and your other friends. You walk towards them, and I randomly also join the conversation. I talk a bit with Hugo, still a very nice guy. We enter the classroom, and I sit next to Brooke. We talk about Heartstopper, because we are totally obsessed with that series. We open our laptops and pin Heartstopper memes on our Pinterest board. My friends are amazing. You are also very, very amazing. Why am I so obsessed with you, Finn? I see that I have a message on Teams. It is from you. I open up my Teams.

Finn 

Hey, lovey. How are you??

Eliza

Fine, ig. You just made my day a little better :D

Finn

That is why am I here, sunshine

Eliza

Yeah, I guess, I do need you in my life. I like you very much xx

Finn

I like you more xx 

"Finn, how is it going? Are you keeping up with the work?", I hear the teacher ask you. You probably already clicked Teams away. I hear you talking and telling the teacher that it is going great. You are absolutely smarter than I am. I just know it. If you want to argue with me about it, don't, you are not going to win this argument. I just like you so much (and yes, I know that I am very obsessed).