Part 19

I pick up my phone and open my messages.

Me

Heyy, I am home, just so you know <3

My future husband ❤️

Okay, thx for texting me, lovey

Me

Np, I am a nice person, yk

My future husband ❤️

Yeah, I know that

I giggle at your texts because they are just too sweet. I know that you are good for me. I eat dinner, and after I go to my room. I spend the rest of the evening playing stupid games and watching videos. When I feel tired, I get ready for bed. I switch on my warm blanket, which warms up my bed (it is so nice in the winter <33). I open up my Instagram to check the stories of my favorite influencers. After a while, when everyone is asleep, I walk to the bathroom to fill up my water bottle. I pick up my phone, and look at the home screen, 00:22. I look at myself in the mirror, and I imagine you hugging me from behind. Suddenly I hear a knock, coming from my dad's home office. In that room is a door to our roof terrace. I tiptoe to the room and check the door. I can see a figure standing outside in the cold rain. I get scared, so I back away a bit. My hand reaches for the light button and switches on the light. The figure is clearer, and I see you... I am in total shock, did you sneak out to come over? I quickly open the door. "Finn? What are you doing here, get inside!", I whisper softly, I pull you inside. "I had to-", I cut you off, and tell you to talk softer. "I had to see you... The gods told me to go-", you start, and I personally didn't know that you believe in 'The gods'. "-So, I snuck out and got over here. I probably shouldn't have underestimated the height of your garage...", you finish, and I finally realize that you just climbed onto my garage to get to this door. "What?! Are you hurt?", I worry, but you shake your head. "No, I am fine, I just scraped my knee a bit...", you reply, and I take a look at your knee. "Okay, it is not bleeding... That is good", I conclude. "Thanks, doctor for the examination", you joke. I hear someone wake up, and I quickly grab your hand and run to the bathroom. I put the lock on, but don't switch the light on. "Don't breathe too loud", I whisper, and close my nose with my fingers. I hear someone walking and checking the corridor. When the person returned to their bed, I softly opened the door, but it squeaked. I crumble up, but nothing happens. I take you up to my room. "So, what are we gonna do?", I ask you, and you smile. "I actually want to ask you something... Eliza, do you want to be my valentine?", you pull out a rose, and I want to cry out of happiness. "Oh my god, of course!", I jump up and kiss you. Wait... Hold up. I just kissed you. This was our first kiss. "Oh, sorry, I don't know why I kissed you...", I apologize. "No, lovey, don't apologize, you are a damn good kisser", you respond. "Okay, okay, flirt! Let's just watch a movie", I start to blush. I grab my tablet and open Netflix. We decide what movie we want to watch and end up with Bullet Train. We both loved it, and after it ended, we start to watch the series One Day. I love Dexter and Emma, I ship them. We stop at episode 10. I fall asleep in your arms, and I have to say, it is the best feeling...