Part 29

"I think we have made the decision... We want to buy it!", I tell our real estate agent. He gives us the contract, and we both sign it. We just bought a house, love!!

"You will get the keys in about 3 months", he says, and the three of us stand up to shake hands.

After our talk with the agent, we walk back to the car. I pull out my phone and start typing in my friends' group chat.

----------------------------------------------

Pookies ❤️💗💋

Me

GUYS I BOUGHT THE HOUSE!!

For liferrr 💗

OMG CONGRATSSS!!!

Naomi (pookiee) 💕💫

CONGRATS

Sydney aka shadow the hedgehog 

OMG CONGRATSS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Sylvieee 

Congratss!!

Lena (she deserves the whole world!!)

Omgg I am so happy for you!!

Me

Thank you everyone, y'all will be invited to my housewarming :D

----------------------------------------------

I smile at all their comments, and I see Ivy's name pop up on my home screen. She facetimes me, and I pick up.

"Hey, congrats! I am so happy for the two of you!!", she says, well, almost yells.

"Thank you so much, Ivy. I mean, we are very excited too!", you reply, and I nod.

"Hey, how are you?", Hunter joins Ivy and greets us. I tell him the news, and he congratulates us.

"Amore (darling), I think we also have some news...", Hunter looks into Ivy's eyes.

"What, are you pregnant?", I guess, shocked, but they start laughing. "No, not yet! I am moving to Italy to live with Hunter!!", Ivy announces, and I am so happy for them.

We drive back home, while we keep talking about the subject. I really can't wait!!

Sadly, we have to wait another 3 months till we get our keys.

Month 1 – We tell the news to our loved ones, and we get a few things done, and contracts signed.

Month 2 – We start thinking about our furniture, and the style we want to go for in our new home.

Month 3 – We pack our stuff and get ready to move to our new house! Also, we start getting furniture.

After the long wait, we finally have our keys. It is officially our house, now we have to make it really our home.

A few months later...

We worked a lot on our house, and we finished it! Everything is how I wanted it to be.

Today is also the day of our housewarming. I am so excited to show everyone our home. 

Even Ivy and Hunter flew across an ocean for our housewarming. It is also a great opportunity to visit their friends and family here, so a win-win situation.

After a few minutes, the bell rings. I get up, and a few of my friends are here. Hugo is also here, and it is lovely to see him. He brought Oliver and Tristen too, two of your friends from high school.

"Hey, long time, no see! How are you?", I ask the boys, while I hug them all. "Really great, and this house is beautiful! And you turned out very beautiful as well", Oliver says, and I start to giggle a bit.

"Hey, watch out, boy! She is still my girl", you join into our small talk, and you hug me from behind. 

"Hey, bro! What's up?", Tristen ask you, and you are happy to see them. I decide to leave the conversation, and I walk to my friends.

I greet them, and Hugo is also there. "Hey, beautiful, how are you?", he greets, and I tell him that I am doing very well.

When everyone arrived, we start our house tour. I show them every room of the house, and their reactions are so lovely.

After the tour, we catch up on each other lives. We have a drink, and everybody is interacting with each other, I love the vibe.

A while later, everyone starts to leave. I say goodbye with hugs, and kisses.

When only Hunter and Ivy are still here (they are going to stay over), I start to feel really proud about what we achieved.

I can't wait to make more memories in this house.