Part 26

I can maybe call this one of the best days of my life. 

I graduated, together with you.

After the whole ceremony thing, we walked over to my family.

My parents were already talking to yours.

"Oh Eliza, we are so proud of you! And Finn, you did very well too", Mom says, which almost makes her cry again.

"Thank you, that is very kind of you to say!", you respond, and I know Mom is going to say that you are so polite.

"Do you already know what you are going to study, Eliza?", your mom asks, and I nod.

"Yes, I want to do something with medicine! Also, I would love to study in France, I think it would be so nice. Just exploring the culture and the people more", I answer, and she smiles.

"That would be difficult for our son, you know, the long-distance...", your dad jumps in, and you just smile at him.

"True, very true. You can't leave, lovey", you say, and I start to blush a bit.

"Hi, I loved your speech, Eliza!", Ivy just spawns. "Both of your speeches were cute, I loved it", she finishes her sentence.

"Oh, I loved your speech too, especially the part where you talk about Hunter", I smirk at her, and she blushes.

"Oh, by the way, I have a surprise for you, Ivy!!", I smile, and I tell her to wait. I grab your hand, and we run outside.

Next to a big tree, I see Hunter waiting. I wave at him, and he sees me.

I run to him, and you follow me.

I greet him, and he greets me back. "How are you? What did you think about the ceremony?", I fire questions at him. "It was great, I loved Ivy's speech. Especially the part about me", Hunter smirks, and I call him a narcissist. 

"Let's go, Ivy is waiting for you inside!", you tell him, and we walk back with Hunter.

When we arrive at Ivy, she seems surprised. She hugs him, and almost starts sobbing.

"You did a great job, I am so proud of you", he whispers in her ear.

He takes her hand, and he goes on one knee. "Ivy, will you marry me?", he pulls out a beautiful ring. Now Ivy really starts to sob.

Of course, she says, well actually, screams yes. Everybody starts clapping. I have to let out a little tear.

I planned this all out, and it worked. 

They walk up the stage, and everyone starts cheering and clapping.

Hunter and Ivy kiss each other.

What a beautiful day...