Part 15

When we all arrive at the store, we get some food and rush out again. We talk, and we all get along. This could be a great friendship, this is a great friendship. But of course, we are more than just friends. "Since when are you two so close?", Hugo asks, I was afraid of this question. "We just started to talk more often, and we got along pretty well, so....", I reply quickly. You look at me, you can trust him, you say to me without words. I can just read your mind. I am so happy with this relationship...

When we arrive at your home, it looks clean and definitely something I would imagine. "Oh hey dear, you're home. Oh, hello Hugo and...?", your mom walks up to us. "Eliza, it is nice to meet you", I smile, and she looks surprised. "This is the first time Finn brings a girl over... Nice to meet you too, Eliza. Can you take off your shoes? Thank you", your mom is very lovely and kind, I like her. "Oh hello", your sister comes home. "Did you just bring a girl over, Finn?", your sister looks surprised, and you look annoyed. "Yes, and you can shut up now. We are going upstairs", we walk away from your family and go upstairs. Your house looks pretty fine. "Oh, I'm going to the toilet", Hugo walks away, and we end up in your room. "Should we tell him? About us? Because I don't need everyone to know already...", I ask, and you just look at me. "Yeah, you can trust Hugo, he is really nice, and he will keep it secret. And I agree, not everyone needs to know immediately", we conclude to tell him. "Hey, what are you guys talking about?", Hugo walks in. "Well, I kind of lied to you...", I start, but I can't take myself seriously and chuckle. "What? Are you two together?", he responds, and we look shocked at each other. "What the heck, how did you know?", you ask him, and he starts to laugh. "I really hoped that you two would get a relationship. And I just guessed?", Hugo answers. "I swear, I had to listen to random shit that Finn told me about you because he was so obsessed. Every. Day", Hugo admits, and I am actually shocked about this. You were super obsessed with me, Finn? "Is. I am still obsessed with you, maybe even more now...", you answer. You are so sweet. "What?! Since when did you get obsessed?", I ask curiously. "Since England... You were that girl who went to our host family once, right? With the other girl, the one with curls?", Hugo explains, and I remember. I was in another host family's home for 30 minutes or so. Then there were also four boys, one of them was you! Of course, now I remember. "Oh my god, yes that was me", I reply, and you are just getting embarrassed. "Since then, Eliza. Yes, Finn is not okay. He is a fucking big simp", he answers, and I laugh. "You definitely are! How can you be so obsessed with someone for so long?", I ask you, and you smile. "You are very special to me, Eliza. You just attracted me, I don't know how it happened!", you explain, and I start to blush. Let's say, we attract each other...