Part 14

"Hey! Stop, let's work together", I say, and you just laugh but nod. "Okay, I already did these...", we started working together and were done pretty quickly. "Okay, since you are mon amour (my love), I need to know you better", I start. "So, an important thing... When is your birthday?", I ask, of course this is important. "14th of April, you?", you reply. "16th of August, in the summer holiday, always", I respond. "What's your family like?", I fire a question at him. "I have one sister, I hope you get along. My parents are very nice and chill, so I am living my best life", you smirk, and I chuckle. "Uhm... Oh, what's your favourite colour?", You ask curious. "Purple or pastel colours, I feel like you are a blue person", I answer. "Hahah, yes I am, blue's my favorite colour!", You laugh, maybe a little bit too loud. The teacher walks over to us, but we tell him that we are finished. "Well, work on your glossary", our teacher responds, I could've guessed that.

After the lesson ends, school finishes too, and we decide to hang out. We already walked to my locker. Now we were standing at your locker. "Hey, what is going on?", Ivy comes up to me. "I will tell you later, I am going to hang out with Finn", I smile at her, and she gives me the ooh la la girl look. "I am ready, let's go", you say, and I say goodbye to Ivy and Naomi. We walk out of the building, and we talk about stupid stuff that we can laugh about. I really like you, Finn. Is it too early to say je t'aime? "Hey, Finn! Wanna hang out?", Hugo walks up to us. "Uh, I am going to hang out with Eliza...", you answer, I honestly don't care if he also hangs out with us. "I mean, we can hang out all together?", I respond, and you approve. Hugo is a nice person. "Okay, sure, at who's?", he asks, I look at the two boys. "My house, is that okay?", you answer, and Hugo and I nod. We walk with the three of us to our bicycles. I get my bike, and the two of you are already waiting. "Jesus, am I that slow?", I ask, you chuckle and nod. "Okay, should we go to the supermarket? We can buy candy and other stuff", we all agree, and we make our way to the supermarket. You always ride your bike fast, but this time you don't. Thank you, Finn. I really like you, a lot...