Part 12

When we are finished with school, I walk towards my bike, Then someone scares me, and I look behind me. I see you... "Finn?", I question. "Hey, want to cycle together?", you say, I look confused. "I don't even know where you live...", I actually do if I am correct. "I heard you live close by, from reliable sources...", You smirk. Of course, this one guy in our class knows where I live. I was in the same primary school as him, and we were in the same class for years. "Okay...? Wait, is this a joke?", I ask, this definitely could be a dare. "No? I just need to talk to you...", Why on earth are you nervous? Are you turning red? No, you can't... "Sure, I will get my bike", I answer, I am so curious, right now.

When we cycle together, you start the conversation. "So, what did you say to me in French...?", You immediately start with the one question I hope you didn't ask. "Figure it out, Finn", I smirk. "I will, I will. So, how can you speak French that well? I don't think we learned that...", You ask me, and I smirk again. "Duolingo, I am on a streak of 637 days right now... I know, I am such a nerd!", I say, you are surprised. "You have a streak of 637 days? You are not okay...", You respond, and I laugh and nod. I know that I don't have a life, also not a love life, lol. Maybe you can start it... "Oh, this is my house, see you, Eliza!", You say goodbye to me, and I continue my ride home. I wish you were my boyfriend, and I could be with you right now. We could talk, and do our homework if we really needed to, laugh with each other, hug... All those things, I dreamt about.

When I arrive at home, I talk to my mom about my day. Of course, I leave you out, because she doesn't need to know. Only if we get serious, she can know. But we are nothing, and maybe we will never be something. I just still hope we will. I want to call Ivy, but I remember that she is hanging out with Hunter. I wonder what they talk about, their favorite movies? They probably watch series or movies when they hang out. I start on my homework and finish it in less than 45 minutes. Then I decide to take a nap, and I lie down in my bed. The last thing what I think about is you, always...