A Collector Part 2

Začít od začátku

"Immensely. I thought I would never see him again. I cannot believe this," she said as she wiped her tears of happiness. "We are going to be best friends," she whispered to Oliver before turning back to Lucius.

"Thank you," she announced as she looked up to Lucius, still wiping tears from her eyes. "You are very welcome, little bird. Though a defunct unicorn would not be my first pick, it felt right for you. Cissa has been working with him all week. He's very fast," Lucius grinned.

"Show me how fast," she grinned wide. "Give me a moment. I have to prepare Tennyson and then we will take them both out. For the sake of time, I did Oliver's for you. Next time, you will do it yourself. I would like for you to watch how I do this," Lucius told her as he pulled Tennyson out of his stall nearby.

"Nice shoes, Tenny," Y/N teased the horse playfully as he was brought out and tied to a post. "Oliver got new shoes as well," Lucius told her as he started throwing a blanket on Tennyson.

"Can I see?" She went over to Oliver. He shifted his weight and bent his front leg so she could see quickly. "Fantastic. What a handsome boy," she smiled at him. "You need to be watching me," Lucius huffed. "I am but this boy is so handsome and new," she teased.

"This is important for their comfort. Please pay attention," Lucius grumbled as he put the saddle on Tennyson. "I'm watching, Daddy," she rolled her eyes at him.

"I put one of Cissa's saddles on Oliver for today. I need to take you to get your own tack for him," Lucius remarked as she fastened the straps on Tennyson. "Where is his stall? Can I make a sign for it with his name on it?" she asked hopefully.

"Will it be terribly tacky?" Lucius teased. "Whimsical, " is the word you were looking for. Yes, it will," she replied. Lucius turned his back for a split second and Y/N was already seated on Oliver.

"He's tied to the post. You cannot go anywhere yet," Lucius shook his head as he finished with Tennyson. "Thankfully we are magic," she grinned as she used her wand to untie his reigns from the post.

"That reminds me, watch your wand around the girls. Charlotte tried to lift mine from me this morning," she grinned at him as he mounted his horse. "Oh, that is worrisome," he chuckled. "Ready?" he added as he turned Tennyson around so he could trot next to Y/N as they left the stable.

"I haven't had a kiss," Y/N frowned when she realized. "You're about to get more than that," Lucius grinned at her as their horses trotted down the beaten path to a nearby paddock.

"Oh no, not in front of my sweet Oliver," she chuckled. "We'll tie them up so they can't see what I'm going to do to you," Lucius grinned.

"You are a distraction, Sir," she teased as she took off on Oliver. "Not too fast," Lucius warned her. "Don't listen to him Oliver. Show me how fast you can go," she told the unicorn as she held the reins taut, digging her heels in, the two launched into a wild dash.

They two galloped around the paddock a few times before she finally came back over to where Lucius was waiting for her, quite annoyed.

"I said not too fast," he glared at her with icy blue eyes. "I won't tell my Daddy if you don't. This paddock is too small for him, please let's take him out," she begged.

"You can't push him too fast. Tennyson is at a disadvantage as he isn't a unicorn," Lucius warned her. "I will try to stay with you," she grinned. "Promise me or I'm not taking you out of this paddock," he hissed with a scowl.

"No way to talk to a Princess, but I promise," she glared back at him. Lucius pulled Tennyson next to Oliver so he could lean over and get his kiss finally. The two leaned towards each other, meeting their lips in a beautiful loving dance. "More," she grinned as they pulled away from each other.

"Do you miss me?" he asked softly. "So much. We were talking about that this morning. I haven't been properly used in days," she grinned. "Not exactly what I meant," he remarked as he pulled back a little.

"My heart conspires with the gods so that I may keep you. The word is longing. I long for you," she replied. "I admit, I am not a patient man. I greatly despise that I don't have unfettered access to you when I please," Lucius admitted.

"I've been given permission to play with you as I wish," she offered. "Play. I don't want to play with you. I want to make love to you at my will, in my bed, on my own accord," he remarked solemnly.

"I feel as if I'm constantly about to cry every time we are alone together. I don't know how to make this easier for you. I promise, it's just as difficult for myself," she sighed.

"I feel as if I'm blamed for something I have no control over. You knew the circumstances when you agreed to play with us. No one twisted your arm. Fuck me if you wish and go fall in love with someone more available. I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps, we shouldn't go riding today," she added.

"I apologize. I know you are in a difficult position between the two of us. I'm just frustrated, and I have no one to talk about it with except you. I am consumed by thoughts of you," Lucius admitted.

"I understand," she replied softly. "You have to stay with me," Lucius reminded her as they trotted out of the paddock together to the well beaten path between fenced fields. The man took off on his horse with a grin, forcing Y/N to nudge Oliver to take off as well, leaning forward in the saddle.

"Oliver, Tennyson isn't as fast as you, let's try to keep pace," she told her unicorn playfully. The unicorn kept pace perfectly as if it were a mild sprint. "Did you know that unicorns can outrun werewolves? Pansy is attempting to apprehend one," Y/N told Lucius once they started slowing down some.

"On the way back, I will let you and Oliver take off. I won't be able to keep up so you will need to be careful," Lucius grinned at her. "Thank you, Lucius. I love him so much. You knew that though, didn't you?" she asked warmly.

"Your Daddy may have mentioned the whereabouts of Oliver and that you would love to see him again. I was a bit hesitant if he were tame enough to be ridden. 

Once we got him to the stable, Cissa started working with him. She is quite taken by him as well. He's been a breath of fresh air, much less demanding than Tennyson here," Lucius remarked as they jogged to their spot, the secret fountain.

"I was immediately drawn to him at the sanctuary. He was alone, away from the other unicorns. A solitary creature, broken, discarded by the others. Even without his horn, he is quite exemplary, isn't he?" Y/N asked as they made their way into the clearing. "Fantastic creature," he grinned at her as he dismounted and tied Tennyson to a tree.

He came over to help Y/N dismount as Oliver was quite tall for her. "I'm always surprised at how light you are," Lucius teased her as he grabbed her waist and lowered her down.

"Stop flirting with me," she giggled playfully. "You're like lifting a feather. I bet I could hold you against one of these trees, easily," the man grinned at her before taking Oliver and tying him to another nearby tree.

"As fun as that sounds. I love fucking in beds. Much easier to get on top," she grinned. "Is that your favorite?" he teased. "No but it does make you two very compliant," she smiled with wide eyes.

"You believe you can control us, just by riding us? Is that right?" he teased flirtatiously. "I know I can. You both get very quiet and agreeable when I'm on top," she remarked.