28.

OHIO | sorry for any mistakes
OMNISCIENT

Jai'Or and Gia was at the grocery store shopping for her new apartment. She didn't have any food in there and just felt like she needed to fill the house up even tho she eats takeout.

She sworn that she was going to start eating healthier and not eating take out as much but the last couple of days that's all she been eating.

"Bitch how you going into the grocery store with no grocery list we ain't never did this before, we don't know what to get for real" Gia stressed while she grabbed a cart to push.

"Bitch i forgot , I knew i was forgetting to do something" Jai replied laughing.

"Ugh i guess we gone have to just go down every aisle and get whatever you eat" Gia shrugged.

"I was gone do it like that anyways" Jai laughed as they made the way over to the fruit.

Jai'Or went over to grab some apples, strawberries, pineapples and oranges putting them all into the cart.

Gia went over to the grapes grabbing one of the bag eating it before Jai pushed her shoulder.

"That's nasty as fuck don't be doing that" Jai mugged while Gia laughed doing it again.

"Girl it ain't like it's gone kill me" She replied with a mouth full.

"Something is wrong with you" Jai shook her head at Gia walking over to grab a bag of potatoes.

"Ouu whatchu making loaded potato's" Gia asked grabbing the onions.

"No maybe one of these days but not tonight" Jai'Or replied as they made the way into the next aisle.

They shopped for about two hours because they didn't know what to get exactly. Jai'Or was forgetting things running back to previous aisles and Gia kept sneaking things in the cart for herself.

Jai and Gia is now making they way to the check out so they can get back to the house and put everything away so she'll still have time to cook everything.

"Bitch why you going to the register black people always do self checkout" Gia said with a "duh" face.

"Gia you wanna go to self check out with all this stuff" Jai'Or stale-faced her.

"Duhhh i love self check out" Gia laughed pulling the cart

"Ok you gone be checking everything out too" Jai said settling with self checkout.

...

"Bitch cmon don't even look at the man so he won't ask for the receipt" Gia said pushing the cart of $400 groceries that I only paid $150 for.

As we walked past the man he stood up to ask for the receipt scaring Jai'Or.

She quickly smiled and waved at the man before he could stand up all the way. The man stopped the next customer while waving back as they made their way out the store.