11.

Dru POV

CONTINUED

CONTINUED.

"Ight yall i gotta slide ima fuck with y'all" Leak said dapping everybody up then hugging Jai.

Kelly had just chilled in the section with us, i guess she really wanted to leave with a nigga.

I couldn't even focus on her giving me a lap dance cuz my eyes were glued on Jai twerking on the table.

Peeping her outfit i got mad because why the fuck she revealing so much of her body.

We were in the section with woods in rotations. I could tell the girls had more than enough shots; they was off their ass stumbling everywhere.

Jai tried to get down from the table while stumbling causing herself to fall into me and Kelly.

"Damn bitch" Kelly mugged sitting down beside me as I tried to help Jai up.

Jai didn't say anything back she was just laughing the whole time pissing me off cuz get the fuck up showing too much for my liking.

I grabbed her up off the floor and she sat back laughing hard asf. Gia joined her in the laugh as everybody except Kelly shook their heads.

They asses be drinking too much— I thought to myself.
"Hoes need to learn to control the liquor" Kelly said loud so that Jai could hear her over the music.

Jai looked over at Kelly before mugging her. "Bitch who are youuuuuu and why are you talkingggg" Jai slurred pointing and rolling her neck.

"Bitch don't worry about it just control yoself you being super sloppy" Kelly mugged flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"Girl calm yo ass" Gia told her sternly pointing her finger.

Kelly waved Gia off.

"Man chil—No don't defend that bitch she need to chill out" Kelly cut me off from my sentence being loud for nothing.

Jai started braiding her hair back before asking Kelly if she wanted to squabble.

"Bra chill it ain't even that serious" I stood up in between them. Jai stood there squaring up as Kelly took her earrings off.

"Wassup bit—" before Kelly could finish her sentence Jai socked her upside her head.

I just moved to the side and let them run they fade. Jai lil ass was throwing them hoes, Kelly tried to keep up tho.

Mfs was running to our section recording before we started breaking it up. "Ight bra chill tf out" I said annoyed trying to get Jai off Kelly.

I picked Jai up and tried to take her out the section before Kelly reached over me, socking her.