13.

Jai'Or Leslie Green POV
OHIO | sorry for any mistakes.

It's been a week since the altercation at the salon between Dru and Taylor

I still can't believe how messy the shit even got because who would've known that Dru was the face behind the man she always talked to me about.

I haven't spoken to Dru since the day at the shop because I just felt like i wasn't coming at him in no reckless way but that's how he took it.

He had texted me 2 days ago asking if i wanted to have a smoke session with him. I don't know what he be thinking going on but i'm the type to just keep my distance fr i ain't for the bullshit.

So of course me being me i never even replied.

Today i was out apartment hunting with Leak since he wanted to help me.

.
.

"Hey welcome to Ashley Luxuries" we were greeted by a white man when we walked into the leasing office.

"Hey i had an appointment for a showing today @3:30" I said walking up to his desk.

"Ok— Jai'Or" He questioned typing on the computer.

"Yes"

"Ok y'all can follow me" He lead us out the office before walking to the apartment.

"That ass getting fat ain't it" Leak whispered causing me to butter neck him.

"Chill out" I laughed lowly.

Leak definitely got feelings for a bitch and i hate that for him. Like boy you supposed to be my bestfriend why you gotta be feeling a bitch?

I act like ion notice tho cuz ain't no point to address it and I aint on that type timing with him.

We walked into the apartment and he gave us a tour.

I can say for the most part that it was nice as fuck. My only concern would be that they have no bath tub like bra i like to relax in the bath sometimes.

"Whatchu think about it" I asked looking at Leak.

"Shid it's nice asl" He replied looking in the walk-in closet.

Later In The Day.

After me and Leak left the apartment showing we had went back to his house to chill.

Leak lived in luxury apartment that was like 20 minutes from my granny house.

I climbed into Leak bed getting comfortable to take a nap because it was needed at this point.

Soons as i doze off this nigga Leak wonna start yelling.

"Pussy ass nigga, bitch on the homies you ass" Leak yelled into his mic. He sat at the end of the bed playing his game.