10.

Jai'Or Leslie Green POV
OHIO | sorry for any mistakes.

Today I was going to hang out with the gang because I was so busy I barely spent time with them

Today I was going to hang out with the gang because I was so busy I barely spent time with them. My clientele grew quicker than I expected so I was working a lot, not that I'm complaining.

This morning I took my shower and was now brushing my teeth. I got my hair done yesterday.. I stuck my usual buss down but this time I got some loose curls added. I need to switch it up sometimes but I like sticking to what I'm used to. IS THAT A BAD THING?

I went into my closet looking for an outfit to put on yall know I'm more of a chill girl unless I'm going out into public. I had this 2 piece jean jacket and shorts set I grabbed before trying it on to see how it looked. It's hot outside but it aint super hot so I think I can slide while wearing it plus we chilling inside the house.

My Gucci shoes should go with this– I thought to myself heading over to my shoe rack.

It was definitely time to go and move out but i'm not trying to rush it and regret the whole situation if yk what i mean.

Ouu i look good as fuckkk" i said hyping myself up before taking mirror pics and heading out the door.

Leak ❤️

Leak ❤️
  Wya girl , mf aint saw you in idk how long
12:23pm

Me
Im outside leak i know you miss me chill
12:37

Leak ❤️
   Don't get besides yoself now !
12:38

End of conversation

"Heyyy yall" I dragged out smiling going to sit down next to Leak.

"Heyy bitch you look good" Gia said giving me a "ok then" look

"Whatchu all dressed up for? Where the fuck you going?" Leak mugged looking me up and down before facing me.

"Boy leave me alone" I rolled my eyes.

"Where is Dee and Paisley?" I was confused. I guess nobody heard me because nobody responded.

I just looked at them waiting for an answer, I looked over to Rico and saw him scratching his head trying to avoid contact.

Umm ok i guess weird.

I don't have anything going on with Dee for them to be so weird about me asking. We actually don't get along at all, I only talk to Leak and Gia when we are not together.