5.

Jai'Or Leslie Green POV
OHIO | sorry for any mistakes

Jai'Or Leslie Green POVOHIO | sorry for any mistakes

2 days later.

It's been 2 days since i started at the shop and to be honest it was actually cool. I don't have much clientele here but Taylor been sending girls to the back after they've gotten services from others.

A lot of them booked or either got a set of lashes right then and there.

I've been advertising myself on instagram gaining a couple bookings. My clientele isn't close to compared to charlotte but it'll get there i just have to be patient.

I would be lying to say i don't miss my Charlotte clients.. they kept the money rolling and the calendar booked.

I'm not really in a bad position to start over because i am very good with managing my money. I've always been one to save majority of what i made because you never know what could happen.

Mfs could wake up with no arms tomorrow and the bills still a have to get paid. Lmao

Today i had 3 clients, 2 classics and a mega volume set. I love doing mega volume sets cuz in my opinion go big or go home.

I've been here since 1:30pm, classic sets take me around a hour and mega volumes take about 2 hours. In between my clients i make sure i can tidy up and disinfect.

Im currently sitting in my suite waiting for Taylor to finish up on her client. She had asked me to do her a volume set so she was my last client today.

10 Minutes Later.

"Hey girl i'm ready" Taylor said walking into my room eating some skittles.

"Ok girl come lay down" I told her still typing on my phone. I was texting Gia letting her know that i'll just hang with them tmr, she had invited me to go bowling with them around 9 but it's already going on 7:30pm.

As Taylor lay down on the lash bed i open my drawer getting out the lash clusters before applying the tape under her eyes.

(A/N — I DONT DO LASHES IM JUST GUESSING IDKKK..)

"So girl how you like it so far?" Taylor asked tapping her hands on her legs.

"I love it so far, im still working on building my clientele and i appreciate you helping me. A lot of the salon owner i dealt with in the past only really cared about booth rent" I ranted thinking about my past experiences. I can definitely say my experience here has been different.

The salon owners in charlotte was so unprofessional and literally only cared about paying they salon rent.

"You welcome girl!! i try my best ! i want the best reputation for my salon at all times" Taylor responded as i started applying clusters.