16.

Jai'Or POV
OHIO | sorry for any mistakes

"Leak bra stop pulling my hair" I groaned before grabbing his hand to stop him from slapping me back

We was fighting because he kept playing in my face literally and i'm not in the mood. He's so goofy but at time it's can be annoying he plays entirely too much.

"Nah bra you slapped me hard asl" He mugged trying to get his lick back. "Okkk Leak chill i'm sorry" I laughed letting him go before getting up to run.

"Scary ass girl" He yelled as everyone laughed.

"Yall asses play too much literally" Gia laughed rolling her eyes.

I laughed rolling my eyes before going to sit down back next to Leak. He looked like he still wanted to play so I had to cut a side eye at him.

"What y'all wonna do ian tryna be bored" I spoke truthfully. We were just sitting in the living room at Gia's house listening to music. I wanted to get outside today and do something.

"Shid yall tryna go get some to eat?" Gia asked us receiving head nods back. "Hell yeah i'm hungry ass hell" Dru said walking into the living room.

Where did he even come from... and who invited him LMAO

We all got up and got ready to head out to go eat. I had ran to the bathroom to do my business before we left out. Drying my hands off I opened the door to head out.

Dru was waiting outside the bathroom door causing me to jump from being caught off guard. "Boy what is wrong with you type weird shit" I laughed a little then mugged.

"Girl stop playing with me , they left so I guess you riding in my car" He looked me up and down causing me to roll my eyes.

"Mmh whatever , come on because i'm starving" I walked out the house heading to his matte black trackhawk.

I opened the car door and got in watching as he walked around to get in the drive side. I grabbed the aux playing Jhene causing Dru to mug me. "Don't get in my car touching shit" he snatched the aux from me.

He really does the most like don't nobody wonna listen to hardcore music all the mf time. I should've road with Leak he would've let me play my music.

The rest of the car ride I just kept to myself scrolling on my phone. I'm not going to lie Dru be aggy sometimes that's why I keep my distance from him as much as possible.