24

Omniscient
OHIO | Sorry for any mistakes

(a week later)

Jai'Or stood in her bathroom mirror straightening her 26" blunt cut wig. Today she was going to tour these apartments she applied for that's more in town , 25 minutes away from this area.

She had been searching high and low for her own space giving that she's so picky it took her a long time to find somebody she actually had interest in.

Jai'Or was nervous to move out because she's never been out on her own and she doesn't want to leave her granny in this home by herself giving the conditions of her health.

Granny was doing extremely better with the whole chemotherapy. Her doctor says that most of the cancer has cleared up but still hasn't waved her out of the clear just yet.

After she finished fixing her hair she slid on her crocs before swing her purse over her body heading out the door. Today she wore a two piece skims legging set with a windbreaker over it to keep it cute and chill.

Starting her car up she pulled out the driveway as she scrolled through her apple music finding a playlist matching her mood for today.

She decided on just playing some Jhene Aiko because like you can never go wrong with some calm ass music, unless you pulling up to catch a bitch fade then you gone need the drill music.

Speeding down the street she noticed that her gas tank was on E and knew she had to stop and get gas, something she hated doing.

Pulling up next to the open gas pump she got out the car being sure to lock her doors. She looked up to see the pump number she was at about 3 times before she finally made it into the store.

"Can i get 30 on pump 4 please" She spoke handing the cashier 30 dollars before walking back out.

Pulling the pump out the holder she put it into her tank watching as it started to fill up.

Jai'Or went to sit in her car while the tank finished filling up. She scrolled on instagram for the mean time giving that she had nothing to do.

Hearing the pump getting took out her tank she snapped her head back seeing a dark skin toned complexion.

"I'm not giving nobody no money or my number— she thought to herself putting her seatbelt on getting ready to pull off until her door handle was pulled at.

"Ughhhh she sighed seeing the familiar face trying to open her door.

"What do you want i really don't have the time today" She rolled her eyes as Dru just stood there looking at her.

"Man why the fuck yo ass always gotta attitude, a nigga ask what you was doing with the whole pregnancy situation and yo ran off like a lil ass kid" He mugged causing Jai'Or to cross her arms not wanting to look at him.

"And then you always blocking a nigga like grow tf fuck up" He added before she got the chance to say anything.

"First off dont be coming at me with this energy cuz i'll pull the fuck off and go about my day. Secondly what did i tell you .. i will figure it the fuck out by myself" Jai'Or spat struggling to close the door because Dru held it open with a stronger force.