26.

OHIO | sorry for any mistakes
Omniscient

Jai was currently getting ready to go to her first doctors appointment. Today she will find out when she's due and exactly how far along she is. Her granny is tagging along with her given the excitement she has for the baby already.

"Granny you know i'm supposed to be helping you get into the car" Jai said rolling her eyes going over to help her granny get in the car.

"You was taking too long baby we just going on down to the hospital" Granny replied now sitting in the passenger seat.

"Granny i know you acting like i'm all dressed up i only have one a jogger set" Jai said putting on her seat belt before pulling out the driveway.

Granny is now back in the scary zone with her cancer. Yes i know she was just fine last week but she had took a bad overturn and it's like we were right back to step one in a blink of an eye.

She hasn't told Jai the bad news yet because she didn't want to cause any stress on her or the baby so she kept such news to herself. She's coped with the fact that she only has 7 months to live. At her last chemo appointment her daughter explained to her the condition and how as time gets shorter she will go through different stages before completely giving out.

Was it scary for her to hear, yes but she knew the consequences of smoking cigarettes all these years and knew it was now nothing she could do about it.

She just hopes that she's around to at least meet her great grandbaby which is something she wanted more than anything.

"Cmon granny we here" Jai said before cutting the car off.

"Let me help you out" She added walking over to passenger side.

"Ugh.. let's go baby i'm so excited" Granny groaned putting the strength into getting out the car.

"I am too .. a little" Jai said , mostly to herself.

"Now who is the dad or is it something you don't want to talk about right now" Granny asked as they stepped onto elevator.

"Granny it's okay i will talk about it with you, It's Dru" Jai laughed a little.

"Who baby, Dru Who, My baby Dru" She widen her eyes at such surprise.

"Yes now stop being dramatic granny" Jai waved her off laughing.

"Now why isn't he here with us" She asked confusingly. The Dru she knew was very sweet and kind hearted, she hadn't got to know the grown up Dru. He always held respect for his elders high so she probably would never see that side of him anyways.

"Granny it's complicated" Jai shrugged as they stepped out of the elevator.

Walking up to the desk Jai'Or gave the lady her name so that she could get signed in. Granny went to have a seat being out of breath walking from car to inside.

After getting checked in she went to have a seat in the chair next to her granny.

"Granny is you ok" She asked giving that she looked pale.

"Yes i'm fine don't worry about me" Granny waved her off giving a soft smile.

Jai'Or sent her a head nod before putting her attention to her phone. She scrolled on instagram watching people she followed stories.