8.

Dru Kaiser Brown POV
OHIO | sorry for any mistakes

"Man bitch ass nigga be cheating braa—" Leon yelled picking the dice up off the ground

"Man bitch ass nigga be cheating braa—" Leon yelled picking the dice up off the ground. He through a fifty down on the ground before rolling the dice.

We at the corner shooting dice just chilling, It ion be shit to do out this bitch boa. We only shoot dice when it's getting dark out cuz 12 be on dick pulling down ending the games.

"Give me all this shit fuckyalltalmbout" Julian said picking up the money off the ground.

I went into the store to grab me a clear fruit and some skittles. "Aye let me get 2 russian creams" I told Mamadou putting the drink and candy on the counter.

"$10.25– i handed him a $20 telling him to the keep the change.

Walking out the store i check my surroundings peeping this tinted out honda coming down the street.

I pulled my gun out scoping the scene walking back to the dice game. "Yall ion see that car? you niggas lacking" was all i said before shots started going off.

I tightened my grip on my bag and started shooting back.

Julian ran towards the car shooting the back windows out. "Pussy ass niggas—" He yelled chasing after the car driving down the street.

I joined him in the chase as we both kept shooting.

The car tire got shot out causing the car to spin out and hit the wooden pole.

Me and the guys ran down to the car seeing some niggas that fasho ain't from round here. The driver and 2 niggas in the back was dead.

I lifted my gun before putting it to the nigga in the passenger seat head.

"You niggas just get lamer and lamer huh? Don't give a fuck about killing innocent people?" I gritted through my teeth while shaking my head.

"Man pls - pls this my first day on the job" He pleaded in pain holding his shoulder.

I looked up at Julian holding a mug on my face..That sentimental shit don't be meaning nothing to me. Julian shrugged looking at me before looking in the direction of the police speeding down the street.

BOW!— i shot dude in the head before running off in the opposite direction of the store.

"Fuck nigga you funny asl" Julian said between his laughter as we ran.

"Fuck them niggas" I said before throwing up my set then continued running.

I ended up taking the back street to mom's house. I jumped over the back fence and ran until in back door.

Julian ran in here with me, the block hot now we finna have to chill for the day.

"Man i know yo ass ain't still got that bag" Julian said laughing as he took a seat on the couch.