20.

Jai'Or Leslie Green POV
OHIO | sorry for any mistakes

Jai'Or Leslie Green POV OHIO | sorry for any mistakes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A week later.

It's been a week since I left the salon and Taylor been on the internet trolling me so bad. Like it's been everyday just non stop trolling I haven't gave her no attention because I don't even know how to argue bitch wtf.

I had to really block Dru on everything because he had the nerve to be posted up with Taylor like fuck out of here.

Three days ago Dru called me tryna take me on a date and I politely declined. Its not even on no hard to get shit my granny wanted me to go to bingo with her.

So later that same day I got a message from CAL (yes cal that worked at the salon) which caught me by surprise because i hadn't talked to him since our movie date.

He texted me like "Oh bitch you thought you had him should've chose me" Blah Blah Blah and he sent me a picture of Taylor and Dru booed up in a hotel room.

I'm like OOP OKAY— not that I really gave a fuck but I feel like he's being messy with the whole situation knowing damn well we just fought over it.

So yeah cool on his ass, don't give these bitches an opportunity to get too big headed when it comes to me. Truth be told she could have yo ass ian beefing bout it never ever.

And I had to let Gia know like if Dru around i'm not coming because I really don't wonna be around him he egging the situation.

ANYWAYSSSS—

Me and my granny are on the way to get my mom from the airport, the time is finally here..

I let my granny talk me into hashing it out with my mom because it could be more to why she act the way she do but some shit just still can't be excused.

"Granny so is you going to come with us to the dinner" I asked hoping she'll say yes.

"Jai baby if you want me there I will come just to make sure y'all get the chance to get everything off their chest." She gave a head nod causing me to smile.

We arrived at the airport and were now waiting on her to come out. In the meanwhile I just relaxed from the 40 minute drive I just drove.

"Oh there she is" Granny got out of the car and my mom hugged her tightly looking at me through the window.

I got out the drive side getting in the back seat because i'm not driving back I literally just drove 40 minutes no thanks.

"Hello daughter" My mom spoke sarcastically getting in the drivers seat. "Hello mother" I responded giving same energy causing my granny to stale face both of us.

"I can't wait for this dinner, you all will hash this out and I mean it" My granny spoke shaking her head. I shrugged my shoulders before putting my airpods in.

Who Would've Thought ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें