25 - Declan

Seraphine's pot roast was surprisingly perfectly done. The meat was tender, as were the carrots and potatoes, and I was in a food coma when I finished eating. This was the first meal she'd ever made me where I went for seconds. It wasn't the right time of year to have a meal like this, but I wouldn't complain. It was my favorite dish, and she went out of her way to try and cook for me.

I noticed something was off with her as we sat at the table eating the dinner she successfully made. Occasionally, I'd catch her eyes on me, watching me eat, studying me, and whenever I'd smile at her, she'd blush and look down. It almost seemed like she wanted to talk to me about something, but she was afraid to and kept quiet. Then, after I finished my second plate and started cleaning up the kitchen, she quietly disappeared, leaving me confused, wondering what the hell was on her mind. I also wondered if something happened when she was out enjoying her freedom and was afraid to tell me.

But then Seraphine emerged from the hallway, and I had to take a double-take at who I was looking at. My dick twitched in my pants. And I swallowed down the excitement. She looked hot as fuck as she stood frozen, eyeing me and studying my reaction to seeing what she was wearing.

The red bra wrapped around her beautiful, perky breasts wasn't a bra. It was a bow, with the bow ribbons cascading sexily down her flat abdomen. The red lacy panties didn't leave you imagining what was hiding behind, either.

I wet my lips at the hot as fuck sight, and I couldnt stop swallowing the saliva that flooded my mouth. Seraphine's pussy was clear to see, revealing its bareness of it and how it was freshly shaven, causing my mouth to salivate more. When my eyes lowered to the fishnet thigh-high stockings and then her red high heels, my dick reacted to the scrumptious sight, scrunching and suffocating itself when it grew firm.

I took a step forward, but she raised her arm, the palm of her hand facing me, telling me to stay where I was. "Do you like what you see?"

I slid my tongue along my dry lip, wetting it. What kind of question is that? Of course, I love what I see. "Do you really have to ask?" I rasped. I thought back to when we were at the table and how quiet she was. I pointed at her sexy ensemble, asking, "Is that why you were so quiet?"

She looked down, eyeing her attire. Lifting her head, she nodded, but I noticed she was a bit hesitant with how her head nodded. "I was debating about wearing it. I've never worn anything like this before, and I wasn't sure what you would think of it or how you would react to it."

"I like it," I said quickly, not meaning to cut her off if she had more to say, but I wanted her to know she looked fucking hot as hell. I also didn't want her to think her wanting to dress sexy for me wasn't welcome. It was. My God, is it ever welcomed. My eyes couldn't get enough of the exceptional view.

Seraphine took a couple of slow steps my way, and I couldn't stop looking at how her long, glorious legs strutted toward me, causing my dick to do a happy dance.

"You look fucking amazing, Seraphine," I said lowly, trying to slow my rapidly beating heart and tame my hard as fuck cock.

"Is it the outfit, or is it me that you like?" she asked, still slowly strutting those beautiful legs my way.

That's why she was quiet. She was insecure about what she wanted to wear for me, fearing I'd hate it. Possibly afraid I'd only see the outfit instead of her. If that's the case, I need to end whatever insecurity she may be feeling. As much as I love seeing her wearing what she is, that's not the only thing causing my dick and heart to react to what's in front of me. It's the woman wearing the sexy lingerie.

"You," I told her, wanting to go to her badly. But she had that look in her eye that said to stay where I was, so I did. I swallowed again, fighting the temptations of going to her, lifting her into my arms, and kissing the holy hell out of her.