22 - Declan

I've tried denying Seraphine taking my cock into her mouth, not that I don't want to see and feel her mouth wrapped around it, doing magical things to me because I do. I've just felt the need to discipline myself for the situation I put her in, but seeing her on her knees, looking up at me with those electrifying blue eyes, her delicate, warm hand stroking me. Licking her lips as she prepared to slide those beautiful pieces of heaven along my hard, girthy length, I can't deny her wanting to please me any longer.

My fingers slid through the coils of her beautiful brunette locks, and I said, "I hope you don't want to take me into your mouth, believing it's what you have to do to satisfy me. I'm already pleased knowing you're with me."

"I know I don't have to. I want to," Seraphine quietly said, licking her lips and opening her mouth as she brought my cock to her lips. My fingers tangled around her curls, my head tilted back, I gasped, and my eyes closed when my cock slid through her lips and into her hot mouth.

"Fuck, Seraphine," I rasped, enjoying the world of heaven she just brought me to. A beautiful place I hadn't been to in years. Her warm, wet mouth hugged my dick with the perfect amount of suction, and her tongue slid along my hardened length so deliciously that my eyes opened. I didn't want to miss watching my precious love devour my cock with her beautiful, swollen lips.

She moaned, and my hips rocked forward in response to the electrifying vibrations that traveled from my dick to my core, shoving my length further into her hot mouth.

She gagged, and I apologized with a mumble, "Sorry, sweetheart." My apology didn't matter. She continued sucking and licking like she was on a mission to blow my mind. And I, embarrassingly, was almost there. It had been way too long since a woman's lips—her lips hugged my cock, devouring it like it was the greatest thing that's ever hit her taste buds.

Her hooded eyes peeking through her long, dark eyelashes as she held her eyes on me while sliding her mouth gracefully along my dick was so erotically exciting and pleasing that my balls sent off a warning I was about to erupt.

"Seraphine," I warned, holding her chin, trying to stop her from milking everything out of me and choking her. Her pussy may have received my release, but her mouth hasn't, and my cock knows no better about where my arousal will fill. And since it's been ages since I received a blowjob, and how excited she has me right now, I fear she'll receive an excess amount of my seed, choking her.

She batted my hand away and increased the speed and suction of her mouth anyway.

Fuck... my orgasm was quickly moving to the surface. And I was on the verge of drowning my gorgeous girl with my cum, when I erupted like a volcano. Then, I lost all will to refrain from erupting when she hummed, held my balls, and squeezed. I went off like a rocket heading into space.

Licking her lips and wiping them with the back of her hand as she stood, she hummed, "Thank you. I needed that. I was thirsty."

I delightedly groaned at her thirsty remark, gripped her neck, and pulled her to my mouth, not caring that she just got done drinking me. I just needed to thank her for reminding me how much I loved the feeling of her mouth devouring me.

Now it was my turn to savor her sweet-tasting pussy.

Lowering my hands to the strings dangling from her bikini bottoms, I gripped and tugged, exposing her pussy to the world when her bottoms fell to the floor. Cupping my hands on her ass, I lifted her, set her on the table, and then shoved her legs open, moaning at the sight of her glistening pussy.

"Lay back and enjoy the ride, Ocean Eyes," I commanded, sitting on the chair and pulling her to the table's edge, right in front of the patio glass door.