"Thank God you listened to Dr. Ada. I was only half listening to her. I was too distracted by Luke playing with my face," Zayn greets me pulling along Liam's suitcase and the twins' suitcase.

"Hey one of us had too. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" I ask Zayn for the third time that day. I really do want him to go. It's so weird not have him there and his is probably better than our actual security at keeping Liam and the twins safe.

"I want to get started on my own album. Naughty Boy and some others have been helping me a lot and hopefully soon I'll be doing my own touring. I like doing my own thing, on my own terms. I'll miss you guys and the twins like crazy though. Promise you'll take care of Liam and the twins?" he asks tears filling his golden eyes.

"Aw admit it you're just too cool to sit with the cool kids and don't worry your weird white hair off, we'll take care of Liam and the twins. Not even the angels above could take them away from us," Louis leans  in on Zayn's shoulder kissing his cheek.

"What about the demons?" Zayn chuckles wiping away his tears with the back of his hand.

"We'll silly string those bitches!" Louis shouts making us all laugh.

"Seriously though he'll be safe, Zee," I assure him giving him my own peck on his lips.

Liam's POV

"That's everything!" Louis announces bounding down the steps an d joining the rest of us in the living room.

I rise from where I had been sitting on the couch with Harry's help, careful to not disturb Jeremiah's sleeping form. Zayn gets up from his seat meeting me half way. He leans in kissing my forehead and kissing the top of Jeremiah's head.

"I'll miss you, Li. I'll miss also our two little ones," he whispers smiling down at Jeremiah with sadness in his eyes.

"You could come with us," I try to plea again. I may have Louis and Harry this time around, but it will still be weird not having Zayn there with me especially as I will watch the twins grow and reach important stages.

"Liam...I can't you know  that and I wouldn't even be letting you and the twins go if I didn't know that Niall, Louis and Harry would be looking after you. Hell Harry and Louis probably won't even let you out of their sight," he sighs his hands going to rest on my hips his thumb running up by spine.

"Lou, can you take Jeremiah for me please?" I ask Louis turning to him and carefully handing him my sleeping oldest careful not to disturb him. I watch with a sad smile as he leads the others out the door giving Zayn and I the privacy we need.

As soon as the front door is closed Zayn pulls me in close so that we are touching each other. He rests his forehead against mine, his breath on my skin raising goose bumps all over my skin.

"I love you Liam James," he breaths into my skin.

"Promise me we'll get married as soon as I get back?" I ask him tears running down my cheeks as I wrap my arms around his waist resting my head on his shoulder.

"Even if your belly is swollen with another little one?" he asks his thumbs running along the skin of my stomach.

"Even then," I whisper tears now falling down onto his shirt staining it with my tears of heartache.

"Good, because otherwise I might have to remove a couple parts of our cheeky boyfriends," he says making me laugh a broken half laugh, "Now I have a promise to ask of you."

"You know I'll keep it."

"Stay safe, no risks, you stay with one of the lads at all times. Promise me Liam, please. I would never be able to live with myself should something happen," he whispers his voice cracking.