Taehyung sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

Taehyung - Get out or I'll shot you (said while gritting his teeth)

Eunwoo look up with a smile who was sitting on the chair infront of the CEO table and said.

Eunwoo - Hehehe it's fun to hear this news (giggling)

Taehyung chuckled darkly and bang the table with his bare hand Eunwoo look at him and gulp hard.

Taehyung - It's the fucking 7th time you're watching this shit (angry)

Eunwoo laugh nervously and said.

Eunwoo - Okay I'll not now (smiling while showing his all teeth)

Taehyung get irritate and said.

Taehyung - Stop smiling like a creep (annoyed)

Eunwoo - Yeah I know, you will say like that (pout) you would have kissed y/n , if she have done that (angry pout)

Taehyung smirked and said.

Taehyung - And you're not my princess (teasingly)

Eunwoo pout at his words and made a angry face, Taehyung laughed at his face and Said.

Taehyung - Stop it already, you're looking like a pig (laughing)

Eunwoo also laughed sarcastically. After sometime Taehyung said with a cold face.

Taehyung - And what about that fucker, their boss (coldly looking at his computer screen)

Eunwoo look up from his iPad and said.

Eunwoo - That really weird (confused and cold face)

Taehyung - What is so weird (still working on his computer)

Eunwoo - The last one, to whom you tortured (Taehyung nodded still typing) he was one of them, who get arrested by the police in y/n's incident (cold and curious)

Taehyung lift his head in a jerk when said y/n's name. His eye can say how worried and scared he is. He become restless from inside but try to be calm.

Taehyung - Fuck, it must be that bastard who is behind my princess (gritting his teeth)

Eunwoo - But why he is targeting V (furrowed eyebrows) do he know Kim Taehyung is V (Coldly Staring at nowhere)

Taehyung - Let reveal who we really are (smirking) it's the time to face everyone (cold voice and dark eyes)

Eunwoo nodded and smirked but his smirked get replaced with a hesitation.

Eunwoo - By the way I have something to tell you (hesitate)

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and said.

Taehyung - Just say it (coldly)

Eunwoo - Mr Cha Sung Hoon (Taehyung raise his left eyebrow) well he released that gangstar from prison after y/n's incident (dead serious)

Taehyung - I have check his background personally, there is nothing related to Mafia stuff (coldly)

Eunwoo - We'll see it (resting while leaning his head on the chair with close eyes)

Taehyung - But his father's death is weird (curiously playing with pen)

Eunwoo laugh darkly and get up from his seat.

Eunwoo - Nevermind, still we don't know about Cha Sung Hoon's intention. So we really have to keep eye on him (serious)

Taehyung nodded and gather his some important files.