part 4

A/n POV
Taehyung was holding her hand very softly like he is holding a rose petals, he was afraid that he might hurt her. He place the file on nearby coffee table and said.

Taehyung - Ok not a big deal ( he said with a smile which is so rare to see on his face) let's g--- ( he cut up with a voice)

Eunwoo - Sweetheart What are you doing here?? ( Confused)

Taehyung and y/n look at him, then  Taehyung focus what he said.

Taehyung - Sweetheart ( he think while raising his one eyebrow+confusion+ jealousy+ annoyed+ frustration)

Eunwoo came to y/n and cupped her small face with both hands and asked.

Eunwoo - Y/nah did you cry ??( concerned after seeing her Messy state )

Y/n - Hmm but oppa what are you doing here ( confused to see him in Kim interprise )

Eunwoo - Oh that I'm a secretary here ( he said with a small smile)

Taehyung's gaze was fixed on his hand which is still cupping her face gently. Taehyung's eye was red and his anger was visible but did they care, NO. Taehyung said while grinding his teeth.

Taehyung - Take off your hands ( still calm and cold )

Y/n flinch a little hearing his voice and Eunwoo quickly removed his hands awkwardly being afraid after hearing his bff's scary voice.

Eunwoo - ( laughing awkwardly) I was just worried for her, by the way do you need coffee?? ( Try to change the topic)

Taehyung - ( he said while ignoring his words) How do you know her?? ( Cold as ice voice)

Eunwoo - O-ur pa-arents are frien-ds ( scattering and carefully not wanting to make any mistakes)

Taehyung - Then why are you nervous (narrow eyes)

Eunwoo - I'm not nervous just don't want to be your Target ( he said playfully and about to sit on the couch)

Taehyung - Go and do your work, or do you want me to search for a new secretary ( he said rudely)

Eunwoo was still in the air nether sitting nor standing, his eyes widen when he heard Taehyung's word's.And yes Taehyung is still holding y/n's hand.

Eunwoo - Y-eah I'm going ( he said hurriedly)

And went towards the door and Taehyung turn to face y/n while Eunwoo stop near the door when he notice their hands and went outside with a smile.

Outside of cabin

Eunwoo POV
Did he like her ( confused) hehehehe
Now it's a time to have fun my dear buddy (he laughed a lil on his evil idea and did a funny dance)

Back to the cabin