part 25

Office

News on iPad -:

News on iPad -:

Reporter 1 -: " Shares of Geun Enterprise are falling rapidly. According to the report, this is someone's strategy to destroy the Geun Empire. The breaking news is that no one has found the whereabouts of the CEO. Chairman Geun has gone mad after hearing this news, he is not in a situation to even think. And a fresh news is that 80% of their work was illegal and this empire was built on the dead bodies of many innocent people. The Cops found many guns, drugs, dengerous weapons, bombs and many more illegal stuffs from their houses, farmhouses, secret godowns and from other places owned by Geun's. Seoul police have taken Chairman Geun under their custody, but they are still searching for the CEO of Geun Empire Miss Geun Nari".

Report 2 -: "According to Mr Geun, Mafia King V is behind all this. Also today morning Seoul police had found some dead bodies at the same spot where the innocent couple had get killed. And surprisingly this 5 bodies have the V mark on it, but it's more different from the one on the couple's bodies. And the bodies police had found today morning, was in a worst condition, police can barely recognise their identity. And they found a creepy and bloody note beside the body, the note was written with blood".

The reporter move aside and a picture pop on the big screen. There was a picture of a small note.

Reporter 2 -: "It's clearly showing that the Mafia King V was not the one who killed the couple, but it's a strategy to make him a bad person

Reporter 2 -: "It's clearly showing that the Mafia King V was not the one who killed the couple, but it's a strategy to make him a bad person. And we also get to know that mafia king V and his right hand , own more than 6 orphanage, 3 free hospital, rescued more than 500 teenage girls from getting sold, and had killed the phycho killer, and it's not looking like they are Mafia's (he said and look at his colleague)

Reporter 1 -: "Exactly and they killed that 5 mans after torturing them in a worst way. According to police they are same gangsters, who killed the innocent couple. And it's a warning from the Mafia King itself. He again proved himself as a most cruel, ruthless and fearless leader for them who are using innocent peoples for their own benefits and a really helpful personality for innocent one's (she said with a gentle smile) so that's all for today, stay connected with us for more information. See you later with more new news. Thanks you".
News end.....