part 12

Guys I'm really sorry but there is an major issue 😞. I can't write this story anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I couldn't upload further story, we have to stop here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding 😌

Let's continue.....

-------------------

Inside the bathroom

Taehyung and y/n both are taking cold shower while making the atmosphere hot

Taehyung and y/n both are taking cold shower while making the atmosphere hot. Both are pouring their love on each other with a pure and beautiful skinship.

Taehyung POV
Her lips are warm and soft. She parted her lips slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, she was breathing heavily as our lips still moving together. She is making me hard and hot at this cold shower. Her each touch, ( moan between the kiss) making me go crazy for her. The kiss was hot, intimating with a lot of love, care, affection, trust and faithfulness. I was lost in the warmth of her mouth when I felt a tap on my chest, i release her lips which I don't wanted to. I started to kiss her neck and collarbone making her moan with heavy breath.

Her hot breath was making me hard. Her hands are doing something to my heart and her moans are asking for more. I couldn't resist and about to take off the top when.

???- WTF

A/n POV

Taehyung stop his movement. His eyes turn dark, he tighten his grip on y/n who is still lost in his warmth and comforting smell. Taehyung recognise the voice and shout without thinking anything else.

Taehyung - FUCKING GET OUT RN

Y/n flinch and open her eyes. Y/n try to peek at the door but couldn't as Taehyung was blocking her completely. Y/n look at him and blink twice as the shower is still on.