part 22

A/n POV

Living room

Suzy was standing on the corner of the living room with a phone attached to her left ear

Suzy was standing on the corner of the living room with a phone attached to her left ear. She was talking to someone but in a low voice.

OTP

Suzy - I told you i couldn't do that because she didn't came downstairs last night (said in a low voice being frustrated)

??? - THEN WHY TF YOU DIDN'T WENT TO HER ROOM (shout in anger)

Suzy rolled her eyes and said.

Suzy - We are not allowed except Mina (annoyed)

??? - Didn't she came down from the yesterday till now (yell harshly)

Suzy get more frustrated and said.

Suzy - No from the time Taehyung went to their room, she didn't even came out of the room (little louder) god knows what they were doing (whispered)

The person cut the call being frustrated, and Suzy also went towards the kitchen being annoyed. But Maybe she doesn't remember that she is still inside THE KIM RESIDENCE.....

Y/n and Jun-Hee both was sleeping when y/n's phone ring

Y/n and Jun-Hee both was sleeping when y/n's phone ring. She wake up by the sound and pick up the call with closed eyes.

OTP
Y/n - Yes (sleepy)

??? - Y/n are you sleeping (disbelief)

Y/n open her one eye and look at the caller ID and again close them.

Y/n - Somi-ahh gooood morning (said happily but still sleepy)

Somi Chuckled in disbelief and said.

Somi - It's good afternoon sweetheart (taunting)

Y/n widen her eyes and look at the wall clock, when her eyes again widen. She sat on the bed hurriedly and said.

Y/n - Did Tae already went to work (panicking)

Y/n said while looking around but saw his side was empty, she was desperate for his glimpse, when her eyes caught her husband who was standing at the balcony while his back was facing her, looking extremely hot. She sigh in relief when she heard.