part 6

Mr Kim - They are getting married the day after tomorrow.

-------

Next morning

Kim interprise

Taehyung's cabin

Taehyung's cabin

A/n POV Taehyung was doing his work on his laptop but his mind was somewhere else

A/n POV
Taehyung was doing his work on his laptop but his mind was somewhere else. When suddenly someone burst inside the cabin without knocking.

Taehyung's POV
I was working, I mean mostly thinking about Y/n and the family lunch, which I have to attend no matter what, when suddenly Eunwoo came inside my cabin in anger.

Taehyung - WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR MR CHA ( angry tone)

Eunwoo- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TAE ( emphasis every words)

I didn't say anything but keep glaring at him, like how can he talk to me like that inside the office, although he is my bestfriend but in office every employees are same for me.

Then he take a deep breath maybe to calm himself.

Eunwoo - Do you fucking know what is happening inside the company Mr Kim ( said sarcastically)

His tone is making me more angry.

Taehyung - Just fucking say what you wanna say, don't fucking play with word's ( said while gritting his teeth)

Eunwoo - Wtf you did with y/n infront of the employees Idiot ( angry tone)

My anger vanished, when I remember about yesterday but still keeping my coldness .

Taehyung - So ( said rudely and started working)

I know I fucked up this time but I know how capable I am.

Eunwoo - Everyone FUCKING everyone thinking how can a cold ass man, who hate girls to the core be so soft for a fucking girl ( sarcastically )

Eunwoo sigh and take a step ahead to me and said.

Eunwoo - I know you can manage everything but Tae it's about her safety and I can't risk it. She is special to me ( coldly)

When he said that she is special to him, i don't know why but it's hurt me and boiled my blood. I rush to him and grab his collar.