part 8

A/n POV
Taehyung enter his father's home office and he saw two more persons are sitting with his father.

Taehyung's POV
This must be something very important otherwise appa would not have called me on my wedding night.

Taehyung's POVThis must be something very important otherwise appa would not have called me on my wedding night

I enter his home office and greet appa. I saw there are more two people are sitting with appa back facing me. I ignored them and went to sit infront of appa.

Taehyung - Appa you called me this late, is everything alright ( coldly while hiding his concern)

I asked appa but heard a similar voice of someone I know. I turn and look at the person. It's Mr lee and beside him Hyun hyung. What they are doing here.
I get up and bow to them, Do-Hyun hyung nodded and Mr Lee pat my shoulder and said.

A/n POV

Mr Lee - Don't worry son sit down (politely)

Taehyung - What is happening here??? (Confused)

Mr Lee - Taehyung we want to tell you something about my daughter (serious tone)

Taehyung's eyes turn dark hearing his princess name and said.

Taehyung - What happened to her (he said with his most cold tone)

Do-Hyun - Let me tell you the reason of your marriage with my sister (he said while looking at his eyes) Taehyung someone wants to kill my y/n (said angrily+worriedly).

Taehyung stand up after hearing that and grab Do-Hyun's collar before shouting.

Taehyung - WTF ARE YOU TALKING HUH. WHO THE HELL IS THAT, FUCKING TELL ME I'LL KILL THAT BUSTARD MERCILESSLY.

Taehyung was flaming in anger, rn he can kill anyone. Mr Kim and Mr Lee both try to make him separate from Do-Hyun but couldn't. Mr Kim call his bodyguard. Guards was about to approach him but couldn't as he glare them like saying 'dare to touch me and get ready to die' . Do-Hyun push Taehyung hard and punch him. Everyone gasp seeing that Mr Lee was shock, he know Taehyung love Do-Hyun as his elder brother but still somewhere in his heart was still scared for his son, who dare to awake a demon of Taehyung.

Do-Hyun - STFU TAE,SHE IS YOUR WIFE BUT SHE IS ALSO MY SISTER AND WE ALL ARE RELATED TO HER, AND NOT TO MENTION SHE IS FUCKING DEAR TO ALL OF US. SO FUCKING CALM YOUR ASS DOWN (shout annoyingly)

Taehyung - DON'T FUCKING SHOUT AT ME JUST TELL ME WHO IS THAT MF. NO FUCKING ONE HAVE THAT GUTS TO EVEN TOUCH MY FUCKING WIFE, I'LL DESTROY THE WORLD IF SOMTHING HAPPENED TO HER ( he shout while showing his finger)

Do-Hyun somehow felt happy to know that Taehyung can protect his princess but right now most important thing is to tell him the truth.

Do-Hyun - CAN YOU SHUT UP NOW (Really annoyed)

Taehyung take a deep breath and said.

Taehyung - Now tell me ( breathing heavily ) AND WHY THE HELL YOU ALL ARE STANDING HERE, JUST FUCK OFF(he said to the Guards)