part 18

Cuties 🥰 🥰 🥰 I didn't change anything on part 17 just correct some mistakes 🤭☺️☺️☺️.. bye good night 💤💤💤...

---------

A/n POV

Jae and y/n both try to calm the Little Jun-Hee, but nothing work

Jae and y/n both try to calm the Little Jun-Hee, but nothing work. She was keep crying, making them worried for the poor soul.

Y/n - Baby please don't cry love, you'll fall sick (said worriedly while wiping her tears)

Sam come to them while breathing heavily and said.

Sam - I couldn't find her parents (looking at the baby now in y/n's lap)

Jun-Hee was hugging y/n tightly when suddenly Sam pull y/n behind the tree. After a second the bench get a hole with a thug sound. Jun-Hee hug y/n's neck in fear like a koala, while Sam stand infront of them in a protective way. Sam and Jae both a firing in air, cause there is no one visible. They are firing on them from their hidden places.

People's are running and shouting being scared making the shooters to anable to aim. They are shooting everywhere but couldn't succeed.

On the other hand y/n was trying hard not to lose her cool infront of a scared child. Although y/n was crying silently being scared but still comforting her while whispering sweet words in Jun-Hee's ears. Sam and Jae try to take them out but couldn't, enemies are firing on them nonstop. Y/n was scared and just want to be in Taehyung's embrace and She said while closing her eyes.

Y/n - T-ae p-lease s-ave us (sobbing)

Sam and Jae widen their eyes when realisation hit them, they look at each other when Jae nodded and Sam quickly take out his phone and dial Taehyung's number. After a few ring. He received it.

Meanwhile Taehyung's patience broke and he rush to Gyeong

Meanwhile Taehyung's patience broke and he rush to Gyeong. He grab his collar and make him stand harshly.

Taehyung - WTF ARE YOU DOING HUH, CAN'T YOU DO A SIMPLE THING (said while grabbing his collar) I WON'T THEIR INFORMATION NOW (said and leave his collar with a jerk)