part 15

A/n POV

Taehyung and Do-Hyun come back to the living room where y/n and Somi was sitting and laughing

Taehyung - Jagi (called her softly)

Y/n turn and smile at him.

Y/n - Tae are you done with your work (said while coming to him)

Taehyung nodded while staring at her, y/n look at Do-Hyun when he said.

Do-Hyun - Princess I have some work so I'll be leaving (said while caressing her head)

Y/n - Wae~~~

Y/n whined making them giggled at her.

Do-Hyun - Forgive your oppa for now, we'll hangout later okay

Y/n nodded with a pout and hugged him.

Y/n - Okay (low voice)

Do-Hyun kiss her hair then went out of the house. Taehyung look at y/n's sad face and said.

Taehyung - Don't be sad sweetheart you can meet him whenever you want hmm (said and hug her)

Y/n said hmm and hugged him back.

Y/n - Tae can i go for shopping with Somi (softly)

Y/n said keeping her chin on his chest while hand wrapping around his waist.

Taehyung - Sure pup but take Sam and Jae with you okay (softly)

Taehyung said while looking down at her. Y/n happily nodded on his word and broke the hug.

Y/n - Tae can you unblock somi's card please (puppy eye)

Taehyung take out his black card and handed her and said.

Taehyung - I knew it, it must be your plan ( said while glaring at Somi's poor soul) be careful and call me if anything happens (caressing her right cheek)

Y/n nodded and peck his left cheek while tiptoeing making him chuckled when Somi said.

Somi - O my holy eyes, god such a shameless people, I'm going to your room come after you're done (said dramatically while covering her eyes but poor somi both didn't give a sh*t about her 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Taehyung make her hands wrapped around his neck and hold her by her waist lifting her a little to reach his level. He kissed her lips passionately but the kiss was soft and gentle. Taehyung was feeling her lips with a closed eyes and moving his lips on her  slowly. His right hand was holding her securely while his left hand was busy in caressing her back softly. Y/n was also enjoying their moment while her hands are roaming on his silky hair. After sometime y/n move her right hand down to his chest and tap twice making him know that she is getting out of breath , Taehyung broke the kiss and stare at the beautiful mess which he just create. Taehyung again peck her lips and said.