Chapter 24 Ended friendships

Começar do início

"Whoever you are , leave me the hell alone I don't want anyone here right now" I yelled then put the pillow back over my face.

"Even if it was me ?" I felt two arms wrap around me and hug me

I smiled and hugged Julian back.

"What's wrong , why are you upset ?" He asked

I didn't want to talk right now. I just lost my best friend. All I wanted to do was forget so I did the bravest move I could think of. I pinned Julian to my bed and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back, which led to a heated make out session.

"Jess, tell me what hap-"

"Stop talking" I said while taking his shirt off.

"Jess, not like this. Not when you're upset."

"Julian, stop, I'm not upset." I said while kissing him.

He broke the kiss yet again. I finally gave up.

"What's wrong Jess."

"It's nothing" I replied shaking my head feeling a bit disappointed

"It doesn't seem like nothing" he said putting his shirt back on, making me even more disappointed.

"Jess, I'm your boyfriend. You have to trust that you can tell me what's bothering you" he said, holding my hand.

"Jasmine and I got into a fight and I sort of ended our friendship and now I have double thoughts if I did the right thing or not " I said and sighed , a tear slipped down my cheek as I contemplated whether or not I want our friendship to end.

"Look , friends go through ups and downs , Martin and I had a billion fights but we're still best friends. I'm guessing you guys have been best friends for many years. Whatever the fight was about, you can't let your friendship end that easily" He said while rubbing my back

"I guess you're right. Anyways , how did you get in ?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well, your mom kept me waiting outside for almost an hour , until your dad saw me and let me in " He laughed

"Seriously?" I said in a pissed tone.

"Hey. It's fine , I understand " He said and kissed my forehead .

"I like your necklace " I said playing with the golden padlock shaped necklace around his neck.

"Oh, yeah , you reminded me " He said reaching into his pocket and grabbing a small box.

"Reminded you what ?" I asked getting curious

"This is yours " He said handing me the box . I opened it to find a beautiful golden key necklace.

"Julian. You didn't have to " I said in complete awe.

He put it around my neck and gave me a kiss .

"I am the lock , and you are the key . You have the key to my heart " He said. It was so cliché but I loved it.

"Julian, it's beautiful. Thank you.

" I'm the luckiest guy on earth to have you"

"And I'm so lucky to have you as well "

"You wanna go out ?" He asked out of the blue

"When? Like as in right now ?" I asked

"Yeah , right now"

"It's late right now" I said

"So ? we can go for a late night drive" He said with a smile

"Fine"

"Great , oh and wear a bikini under your clothes " He winked

I wore a white muscle tank, some black shorts and my black leather vans .

We drove for about an hour an once we got there I saw that there was a huge lake .

Julian and I got out of the car and Julian bolted towards the lake taking his shirt off leaving him in only his swimming trunks .

He jumped into the water and it splashed all over the place , good thing I was far away from him .

"Come on babe ! The water is great" He yelled

"No, thanks " I yelled bback

"Don't make me run after you Jessica"He yelled once again

"You wouldn't dare"

"Watch me" He said as he started running after me . He caught up to me and dunked me in the water .

"JULLIIIIAAANNN , you son of a.. !!!" I yelled and splashed him with water .

"Awww come on , don't be so uptight " He laughed and brought me into a kiss

"Eewwww , I might get your cooties" I swam away and once again he caught up to me and brought me into a tight bear hug .

"There's something I've always wanted to do." I suddenly said, out of the blue.

"Oh and what is that?"

"Well, we are dipping in the lake, only thing missing is.." I said with wink

_____________________________

A.N.

Hey guys , hope you enjoyed :)