30

Lisa's POV

"baby wake up." my wife whispered as she gently patted my cheek.

I slowly opened my eyes with a smile.

Who wouldn't have a better morning if when I woke up with my beautiful wife was looking at me lovingly?

"good morning." I greeted her.

"Good morning and a happy birthday again daddy. I would like to cuddle with you, but first you need to get dressed because the kids might catch you naked." It was obvious that she was anxious and I understood because my children can't really be predicted sometimes, knowing that today is my birthday, I know that any time soon they will come here to greet me.

Just so you know, me and my wife welcomed my birthday last night and I am very satisfied to my wife's surprise, she gave me a sexy dance performance in lingerie and then she gave me the best blow job that made my eyes roll with pleasure.

oh God! I love how she sucked my dick last night, like what the fuck. Jennie and I are very active in our sex life but she only gives me a blow job once in a blue moon and I noticed that it was her way to give me rewards when I did something that made her happy and proud.

I was very surprised when she did that last night and that was the best present ever.

"as you wish my queen and just so you know that I really liked your birthday present to me that I wish every day was my birthday." I kissed her before I went to the bathroom to clean myself, right after that my children came in with layers of pancakes with candles while singing the birthday song.

" Uhhh thank you my loves." I blew out the candle and hugged the three of them.

God! thank you for making my family complete, this is the best birthday I've ever had since two years ago without them by my side.

"okay you need to get ready because dada's birthday is a Family day." My wife's announcement made the children happy.

"where are we going mommy?" Lucas asked grabbing her mom's attention.

"First, your sisters will get their ears pierced and we'll see what else we can do after that, and then at dinner, we'll eat together with your grandparents." replied Jennie patting our son's head.

"mommy, I want earrings like yours." Lian said excitedly

" me too mommy.". added the youngest.

"Of course you are my mini me so we should just wear the same earrings."

"mommy, I want to buy a new book, please." he is obviously jealous, he is a mature kid, but I know that he also wants his mom's attention.

I'm so happy that finally he's really okay, I noticed his behavior lately that he joins us whenever we tease his mom and he doesn't worry too much when he sees that his mom will scold me because of my teasing, unlike before with just a little misunderstanding he over thought the situation.

"no need sweetheart because I mentioned to your grandfather about the book you want and he bought it for you." Jennie fixed his son's hair before kissing his cheek.

"Really?" Lucas looked at me for confirmation.

"yes baby." I mumbled and giggled as he jumped for joy. "but I think my handsome son needs a haircut, what do you think?" Jennie added, I saw how Lucas smiled and nodded his head while looking lovingly at his mother.