8

Lisa's POV

This is the noise that I missed so much for two years that they were not in my life, the noise of my children competing for my attention.

" dada what do you want? everything is here." Lian said as she laid the pretend menu in front of me waiting for my order because they were going to play cooking.

"dada, you must have a lot of orders." demanded by my youngest who was busy mixing her toy in a small pan pretending it was food.

" is everything here?" I was thinking about what I would choose.

"yessss" they both shouted.

"okay, I want silence, peace." I replied playfully and I couldn't stop smiling when I saw Jennie giggle quietly from the peripheral view.

"yahhhhh, we don't have that choose something else."  Lian complained while my youngest cried as she stomped her feet towards her mommy. " I don't want to play anymore. " She cried.

Jennie picked her up but I could see that she was holding back her laughter while comforting our daughter.

" I'm just teasing you sweetie. " i giggled take her from her mom.

"I think today's play is enough and you need to clean up yourselves, it's time to sleep." Jennie announced and I giggled again when our three adorable children pouted at the same time but none of them protested.

I put down my daughter as I kept remembering the times when everything was not complicated, times when the only problem we had was the girls showing interest in me.

God, why did we end up in this situation? Did we do something bad in the past that we deserve this?

Now I feel like my every move is limited because I'm afraid of making a mistake. We haven't talked yet but somehow our awkwardness with each other is decreasing as time goes on.

I wonder why she didn't work today?  and about the kids, we didn't let them go to school because of the incident that happened to Lucas yesterday.

We went to their school earlier and I almost lost myself because of my anger towards the teacher. They us feel like my son is at fault, for God's sake, my son is just a kid, how dare they blame him for their negligence?because of that i will make sure they will not expect what will happen next, because it was my lawyer who talked to them, I won't let them treat my son like that.

We are currently processing their papers and transfer there into a better school.

I just came back from my deep thoughts when Jennie passed in front of me and I just noticed that our children are no longer here.

"how long are you going to stay here?" She asked casually as she began to keep the children's toys.

I actually can stay here for a month, i just don't know if she likes the idea of me staying here for a bit longer.

"If you are not comfortable with my presence here, I can leave anytime." I mumbled calmly, but the way she looked at me made me nervous.

God Lisa, why don't you know how to answer what is just being asked of you, why do you need to dance around the question. I scolded myself.

I'm not sure but I think this is one of the many reasons we used to fight before, I have a habit of not paying attention to the words I say that appear to provoke an argument.